Pleased To Meet You!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi & Welcome from me too :biggrin:
I got some mini Acrygel & Cuccio products through the post this morning (from entering Strut comp) all the way from Valencia.. must say I was surprised given the situation.
Now Im off to check out your site and see these nails averyone is talking about, Georgie! :wink2:

Georgie....Hi and welcome!
Your website is superduper....lovely work and I love the testimonial bit!

A personal question if I can be cheeky to ask it here........ :wink2:
Is Alison Young as fierce in real life as she seems on screen?????????????
:wink2:

Hi and Welcome!

Your Nails are Fab and have such great clarity - excellent pictures! Will you be adding a gallery?

Welcome again

Jacky said:

I'm sure Georgie will answer but I can too as I spent 2 years working with Alison!!!! (I even did her nails once across the table in Wagamama cos we were so pushed for time!)

I got on really well with her and what struck me is her professionalism. She is a sponge for information and insists on knowing all the ins and outs of every product and that takes some doing. She remembers everything and has instant recall. Amazing!

Is she that fierce? Yes, she is! Especially if she don't like you (fortunately not me but I saw the results)

marian

:hug: Welcome to One & All :hug:

Hiya Georgie,
Welcome to the site, everyone's right, you'll soon get hooked. Good to see a face from Star on here. I've just ordered some of the new systems from the US to try out, I don't know if you've used them but it will be good to have another 'industry insider' on site :D
xx

Hi Georgie

Welcome to this very addictive site!

I trained with Star nails too.

Jacky said:

Hi Jackie!

Marian answered very accurately!! Alison is lovely...loud....and fierce.....I haven't met that side of her fortunately! I know she has alot of clout because she will only sell products she believes in. But then, that's how it should be!

Georgie. x

OK - I have to ask.... who....is Alison Young? Sorry that I don't know but if she is from QVC (just a guess, I wouldn't have any idea) please enlighten me! :rolleyes: :o

Mrs Geek said:
OK - I have to ask.... who....is Alison Young? Sorry that I don't know but if she is from QVC (just a guess, I wouldn't have any idea) please enlighten me! :rolleyes: :o
Hi Mrs Geek!!

Alison Young is the Beauty presenter "In the Salon with Alison"!!

She is quite often the presenter when we are on QVC, she's an excellent saleswoman!

Georgie. X

Monkeystails said:
Hi Mrs Geek!!

Alison Young is the Beauty presenter "In the Salon with Alison"!!

She is quite often the presenter when we are on QVC, she's an excellent saleswoman!

Georgie. X
Thanks for the reply... when is the "In the salon with Alison" on?... If she is as fierce and professional as mentioned, I hope she doesn't see my post!!! :o

RedAdmiral said:
Hi and Welcome!

Your Nails are Fab and have such great clarity - excellent pictures! Will you be adding a gallery?

Welcome again
Hiya!

I will be adding to the gallery I hope, but life is hectic at the mo, I'm just helping the training department get back on its feet and I also work Fridays and Saturdays in the salon. Apart from that I have a hubby and 8 year old daughter to look after too!!!

;)

Georgie. x

Mrs Geek said:
Thanks for the reply... when is the "In the salon with Alison" on?... If she is as fierce and professional as mentioned, I hope she doesn't see my post!!! :o
I don't know!!

I'll let you know when I find out, although I'm on Qvc I don't watch it too much (I hope Alison doesn't see THIS post!!!)

Georgie. x

LOL!!!
Thanks Georgie! Somehow I guessed that would be your answer and.. yes....yours too Marian!
She is a very knowledgable presenter on QVC having spent some 20 plus years in the industry but, by golly!.....I can see a mean streak there!
She can be quite scathing to some guests!!!
:twisted:
I can see what you mean about her knowing her stuff....
Not that Im a QVC freak you must understand!!!! (oh....hang on...Hubby says I am!!!!!)
:p

Hi,I just looked at your site,love the nails.I'm also a newbie down in Australia. I'm quickly becoming addicted to the site.I'm looking foward to see more of your work.
Bye for now
Sam

I have just viewed your site I like the creativity you show with your nails and the photos look really good too - well done photographer friend lol!!! Connections hey !!! Like the web layout too. Hope to get to know you on the forum enjoy your stay. :D

xxxx

Hello to those of you that have replied since my last post!!

This is the company that designed my website, you only need to view mine (http://www.georgiesmedley.co.uk)to see how good they are!!

http://www.hertsmedia.com

Thanks for all your positive comments, it's really encouraging to know that there are other professionals who value my work!!

Regards,

Georgie XxX

Monkeystails said:
Hello to those of you that have replied since my last post!!

This is the company that designed my website, you only need to view mine (http://www.georgiesmedley.co.uk)to see how good they are!!

http://www.hertsmedia.com

Thanks for all your positive comments, it's really encouraging to know that there are other professionals who value my work!!

Regards,

Georgie XxX
Obviously the blonde streaks have taken effect....yes, I'm having a blonde day..

the correct link is:

http://www.georgiesmedley.co.uk

DOH!

Latest posts

Back