PN Chatroom - Feet: Filthy or fabulous?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love em!! Have recently changed to the creative raw earth pedi system, it's lovely, lots of my clients are a lot braver nail art wise on there toes and their feet and toes always look so nice, did hear a horror story about a beauty therapist who while cutting someones very hard toe nails one shot up her nose and came out in her mouth YUK!! But she very professionally excused herself and went to the loo to get rid of it!
Love Paula xx

I may wear a mask the next pedicure I do!
paula1973 said:
I love em!! Have recently changed to the creative raw earth pedi system, it's lovely, lots of my clients are a lot braver nail art wise on there toes and their feet and toes always look so nice, did hear a horror story about a beauty therapist who while cutting someones very hard toe nails one shot up her nose and came out in her mouth YUK!! But she very professionally excused herself and went to the loo to get rid of it!
Love Paula xx

like sassy i have small feet 31/2 - 4 so everyone else toes look long and boney but there is nothing nicer than seeing french manicured toes and jazzy summer sandles.
a fantastic summer treatment is a pedicure with french gel toes...nothing looks more stylish and clean

I used to hate feet but I found that once I'd done one pedicure I realised it wasn't that bad (esp after seeing so many extremely foul fingernails:Scared: ) then I started to actually enjoy doing them. It's so relaxing, for me as well as the client. As I use Creative's SpaPedicure & Raw Earth ranges, the smells are fab too! I agree that clients are rushing to book their next pedicure & you can make a good profit from it so it's definitely worthwile having on your treatment list.

loo said:
The worst feet I see are on those poor pregnant women whos bumps are so big they cant reach their tootsies so they really need a helping hand.

I've never done a pedicure on a pregnant lady, would you be able to do everything as normal or do you have to do or use anything different?

Feet are filthy when they come in but fabulous when they go out :D
I love Pedicures
They look fantastic when you do a french and add a little sparkle with diamantes.
When my clients come for a pedicure they leave feeling relaxed and totally amazed at how fab the toenails look and feet feel, ;) Pure Pampering all clients deserve it

;)

Sweet Feet N Hand Treats.
Neat Feet N Hand Treats.

Team Spa's Favourite & Featured Services.

Pedicure is a Manicure of the feet.

As said in previous posts.
The clients feet should be soaked - disinfected - clean by the time you are ready to touch them.

All part of the job..No prob!

XX J XX

l enjoy giving pedicures just as much as my clients enjoy having them, especially after the cold winter months when their feet have been neglected, due to socks and boots etc and not seen the light of day.

A pedicure is not just for beauty purposes it is a treatment to care for the feet. guaranteed to wake tired feet.

And nothing beats a spa pedicure and a good massage. The icing on the cake - a beautiful crisp french polish on the toes as it gives the whole look of elegance.

Not forgetting - people who do not like nail art on their finger nails like the thought of it on their toes.

Hi Guys,

Most people who have pedicures look after their feet anyway. Feet are usually found in shoes, whereas hands, well anything could happen!

Beverley B
Wigan & Leigh College

I HATE feet, I was dreading doing my first pedicure, but once Id done one it wasnt that bad, I quite enjoy doing them now, but I work with a chiropodist and she's offered a few of her patients complimentary pedicures...Well ive seen some horrible feet im not sure how I managed to perform the pedicures on them, but I did and the clients loved it..Thats the most rewarding thing when you see the client sat in the chair , dizzy because theyre so relaxed and enjoying the treatment..

buttonmoon54321 said:
i am absolutly terrified of feet!
i even dont like my own
and i wont let my boyfriends near me! (although theyre not that bad)

but
ive booked myself on a creativespa course next week and i hope to god i can overcome it!
lol
my boyfriend thinks i'll never go near feet, i hope to prove him wrong!
worrying now!
x

just to follow up, done my spa day and love all of the stuff!

even gave my boyfriend a pedi- even though it felt soooo strange!

see, not so bad once u try!
x

Latest posts

Back