Polish? China Glaze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailqueen1

Reaction score
just wondered what everyone thinks of china glaze polishes?

Its ok,
lasts quite well and has some colours, but goes thick in the bottle quite quickly,
i prefer CND enamels, they last forever on the nail or in the bottle, hth :hug:

ive got some china glaze nail polishes and i really like them,ive only had them a few months so i cant comment on them going thick but so far so good.
ive got opi polishes that ive had a few years and they are still fine.ive only had trouble with there white.x

I agree also, I have several China Glaze polishes, they go on well, last well, and so far none have gone thick.

I use China Glaze

I like them a lot, especially the glitter polishes

we use china glaze and really like them. we have also started using misa (have a look on the NSI website) and I have to say we are liking them too!

I like China Glaze. They have some really fun colors. Right now, I have Cherry Pie toes. LOL!

I absolutely love China Glaze they are fab!

China glaze are excellent, not experienced any problems with them. Great pigment and easy to use.:hug:

I love China Glaze had been using Jessica but find that they go gloopy quite quickly. Love Opi too.

I use China Glaze too, I think they are really good. The glitter polishes are so fab (I have them all!lol) They are extremely popular and these are requested more than any other colours :) xx

I love china glaze, fantastic range of colours and last well esecially on the toes. sometimes i have found my top coat goes abit gloopy but thats it

I like China Glaze too - I have only got about 6 or 8 bottles whicj I bought from Sally's.
Never any probls with them.

Where's the best place to buy China Glaze?

thanks everyone,great to read all your opinions.ive sourced them from the beauty partnership. x

I've been to Sally's for China Glaze but have found that they have a very limited number of colours. Where as The Beauty Partnership who are the main distributor have over 300 colours in stock all the time.

Im looking to sourse polishes aswell so went onto the beauty partnership webpage and the polish was double the price than in Sallys! So im thinking CND, at the moment.

Im looking to sourse polishes aswell so went onto the beauty partnership webpage and the polish was double the price than in Sallys! So im thinking CND, at the moment.
Good choice IMO... I love the quality and the finish of Creative's enamel, and the price is great too :green:

Latest posts

Back