Polish storage when mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choochy Face

Reaction score
Hi there Guys any ideas on what to put my nail polishes in when going mobile, i have vanity case thing but I get soooo mad:mad::mad: when I get to clients house and they are all upside down all over the place, sooo guys what do you use?
:) xx

Last edited:
Hi there Guys any ideas on what to put my nail polishes in when going mobile, i have vanity case thing but I get soooo mad:mad::mad: when I get to clients house and they are all upside down all over the place, sooo guys what do you use?
:) xx

The fabulous bucket bag of course. Polishes can go all around the outside in secure little pockets and be clearly visible to clients. I never use anything else ... I have several for different things. They hold tonnes They are super light weight, have an over the shoulder adjustable strap and they are easy to pack in and out of the car. I have one for pedi things, one for enhancments one for manicure and one for gels. Very easy to keep everything separate and super organised. Not expensive.

I have tried every box known to man ... HATE boxes ... lids and trays and not easy to see everything at a glance or to repack like the bucket bags are. If you've never tried one do ... you'll love them.

geeg-albums-popits+minx+%26amp%3B+shellac+stuff-picture29686-bags.jpg

Sweet Squared 08452106060

Last edited:
My trusty stainless steel tool box from b&q!! U wouldn't know the difference! Has lots of little compartments which separate with foam slides so I can hold my whole kit in it

I'm after a similar thing for Shellac. I use the bucket bag. It's absolutely fab and wouldn't go back to a beauty box but I don't like putting the Shellac bottles in the outer pockets.

Right now I have the Shellac bottles in a Tupperware box along with little zip lock bags with Magis remover wraps. This keeps the bottles upright.

i have little storage boxes from dunelm mill that pop straight into my mani/pedi storage box.

the bucket bag is also great and I've seen a polish case from Beauty Exress too. here's the link Buy Polish Carry Case from Beauty Express that are good for most polishes
:)

:):) aaah thank you guys, ive got to get them bucket bags I cant cope with that again:mad::mad::mad: xx

My kids bought me the leather OPI nail case from Capital for my birthday, it is fabulous - got too many polishes for it though :eek: The bucket bags are fab and you can see them easily around the side which is very handy.

Hey, I was thinking of going mobile, My concerns are for pedicures, etc. How do you carry everything?

In my Bucket Bag!! It holds everything.

I bought about 10 clear pencil cases from Tesco and use these to store my polishes. Each one fits about 6 and I have one for different reds, one for pinks etc. I carry these in a pocket in my trolley case and if a client says I fancy red I just get the red case out for example.

I also use one for shellac! All 12 colours fit nicely in one pencil case :)

In my Bucket Bag!! It holds everything.

I often use my bucket bag as an overnight bag too when im staying at a hotel. All the pockets are perfect for bits of toiletries and its comfy to carry.

Beauty express sell polish carry cases for £15.00.
They are on page 129 in their Beauty Book :)

Hey im loving what Im hearing on Bucket Bags... But do they hold most varnish bottles or only cnd make??
lis xx

Latest posts

Back