PopIts on toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariannet

Reaction score
hi can anyone tell me if you can use popits on toes

I have been wearing popits on my toes since may. I have had silver then gold. Looked stunning in the sun! Just had to remove them as they are not comfy in boots now weather is colder. I think emmsybabes has a pic in her gallery.

Julie

I have been wearing popits on my toes since may. I have had silver then gold. Looked stunning in the sun! Just had to remove them as they are not comfy in boots now weather is colder. I think emmsybabes has a pic in her gallery.

Julie

Do you mean Popits? Sounds like you may mean Minx :hug:

No, I have been wearing popits on my toes, really easy to do. I tend to not get complicated with lots of diff colours, i wore millenium nail graphix first for my hol in May then changed to Midas in July for my birthday. They stayed on great and looked really great in sunlight on hols. hth

Minx is not something i have tried yet, but sound interesting.

julie

Julie
http://www.salongeek.com/members/~e...t-peewee-ones-ladybgemini-bought-me-gift.html
Here you go hun,
I LOVED using these on my toes...It was so nice to not have to bend myself in 50 weird positions, and end up with back ache and sore tootsies..(I always filed my skin grr)

Sorry if I'm being dense (no change there:green:) but I don't really get the point of Popits on toes. Surely a thin overlay is all that's required which would be quicker and easier?

Please put me right if I'm missing the point.:hug:

You've put me right! :lol:
:green:

I don't think I would use it on a client....It was so much easier to do it on myself though...
I have one of them baby belly pouches (10 years later :irked:) and Its a pain to manover out of the way :lol:
Pop its.....fill it....place it....pop it .....easy peasy...

The Popits must require a lot of tailoring, how do you keep the correct shape of the C-curve?

They look great!

The company that makes Popits has just released a toenail version.

i havent heard of popits b4. can anyone tell me where i can find out more on them? pictures or tutorials etc. thanks. x

Okay.. this might sound stupid to you guys. But what is a popit exactly?

What a great idea)))) Popits on toes))))

I have been practising Popits on everyone who has a spare a nail since I came back from the EVENT))) Now I will move on to toes))) I can just see those colours from CND Shimmers collection.

I can see this working even better and quicker than gels with regards to removal.

Thanks))))

The Popits must require a lot of tailoring, how do you keep the correct shape of the C-curve?

They look great!

As Gigi was saying in the class - Popits is an option - a quicker option. For quickness they should be used with tips. Perfomance tips have a great C curve already. And Popits create a perfect shape too.

Hope this helps)

I have been using popits on my toes since i got them,i find they need no tailoring whatsoever,it's a super fast way to apply permanant colour too,i have had sin city toes for the last few months and they look fab:D

Is there a Popit big enough for big toes ?

I can't imagine using them on toes as you don't need an apex etc, .....I'm a bit confused:confused::confused::confused:

I use the largest on my big toe,the side walls need a little refining,like when you first start using them and it squishes out at the sides :lol: i have recently started re using the ones i have used on my hands and use them upside down iykwim,there is less of an apex but you still get the high gloss shine,and one last use out of them before they go in the bin. I use medium to firm pressure,mostly because of the angle i am sat at :D and have found the apex is neither obvious nor does it result in a think toe nail covering.allthough thicker than gel i would assume. hth's

I use the largest on my big toe,the side walls need a little refining,like when you first start using them and it squishes out at the sides :lol: i have recently started re using the ones i have used on my hands and use them upside down iykwim,there is less of an apex but you still get the high gloss shine,and one last use out of them before they go in the bin. I use medium to firm pressure,mostly because of the angle i am sat at :D and have found the apex is neither obvious nor does it result in a think toe nail covering.allthough thicker than gel i would assume. hth's

I must have big toe nails then :lol:

I'll stick to gel I think:lol:

Latest posts

Back