Popular Artistic Colour Gloss Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajc69

Reaction score
Hi all anyone using the Artistic colour gloss range can you tell me most popular colours, I'm just switching over from Shellac and just want a few colours to introuce to my customers while I use up my Shellac, and there are so many lovely colours to choose from in the Artistic range all just gets so expensive but fun ha ha. Thanks all for any help :)

Only heard about it from a tech in the US, is it available in the UK?

yes its available through louella belle, 38 colours really nice check iot out

It's also available through Beauty Express, they have no P&P charges if your order is £50 or over, without the VAT of course! :green:

think i might give them a try... wooo hooooo

Just found this article ----

Artistic Colour Gloss, founded by MAN-icurist to the stars (and I mean stars, think J-Lo, Posh and Katy Perry to name a few) Tom Bachik is that hottest new nail brand in town. It’s a gel polish that lasts for two whole weeks without chipping or peeling. What’s more, Mr Bachnik also creates the nail colours for Chanel so they’ll be launching pretty much the same colours each season but in this long-lasting version – Double Whammy!
Apparently thinner and more natural looking than the average gel nail and with 38 beautiful and on -trend colours, I’m chomping at the bit! There’s even a colour named after Posh herself.

Love the sound of Chanel colours.... looking better and better ...

For those who have used it how easy is removal and is there a yellow tinge to the nail plate after removal seeing that is a gel polish. ta

Girls on the course I went on were taking there's off seemed easy enough. Quick buff over top to break down the surface for the remover to penetrate the gel about 10 min soak and ease off with cuticle stick. Can be infilled too. Nails looked ok but could prob depend on the pigments in diff colours as to whether stain or not. Don't know quite enough about it yet. But was impressed 

Hi we have been using Artistic for a few months now and we love it. Training is excellent, colours are fab and boy does it last. Can be used alone or over enhancements that are buff off so easy to change. I had avente garde on for 4 weeks and still looked good! Louelle Belle are our suppliers and they are fantastic too. :)

I tested a nail at Excel London (along with quite a few others) & was very impressed with the colour, longevity & removal of Artistic.

It's also available through Beauty Express, they have no P&P charges if your order is £50 or over, without the VAT of course! :green:

Have you had a bash with them yet Sheila?

I have Vogue and Fashionista and they are beautiful.

Have you had a bash with them yet Sheila?

Just ordered a couple of colours this morning so will let you know once I have tried them. A couple of girls have on here who's advice I respect, one of them suggested this brand to me and she has used both Gelish and Shellac so she has good experience to compare.

What I would say to others thinking about ordering these is that Beauty Express has no P&P for orders over £50 whereas Louella Belle has a £5 charge. :green:

I tested a nail at Excel London (along with quite a few others) & was very impressed with the colour, longevity & removal of Artistic.

Thanks for that Pooh! x:green:

The colour princess us amazing on!

Thanks, Heather, I have been told that Precious is the best one for French pink. :green:

Sheila- looking forward to hearing how you get on with Artistic.

They sponge blended 3 colours when I had it done Uptown,Swanky not sure of the 3rd think it may have been Glistening....they were lovely colours. Good luck x

Last edited:
Sheila- looking forward to hearing how you get on with Artistic.x
I'll second that because I haven't really read much about Artistic and am very interested to hear about it.

I have also been trying out ManiQ colour since Excel where I bought a couple of bottles and I have found that to be really good. It's a bit stronger than Gelish so I haven't needed to put Structure on with it, even over soft nails. Not so many colours at the moment but some more expected soon. :green:

I and my clients looooveeee, vogue, metro, uptown and contempo.

But I just want all the collours because ........i love it. In Germany i had the chance to also look at the spring collours.....:

Latest posts

Back