Portraying a relaxing nail room....oils? fragrance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the Yankee candles they are nice last ages and they do the diffusers so no candles/naked flames with acrylic xx

Hi,

I use Scentsy warmers, which are safer than candles in the salon and have over 80 scents to choose from.

I joined Scentsy as an Independent Consultant to run alongside my spray tanning business. Feel free to pm if you require any info on Scentsy.

Thanks
Karen

Research which essential oils are in the products you like. Buy good quality ones, and sprinkle a few drops into a bowl of hot water. This can be refreshed part way through the day.

I know what you mean about the dermalogica smell!

When I was employed we stocked dermalogica & the only oil they retail is there stress relief of toxin relief.

Boy do I miss these; toxin is more zesty! Try those out hun.

Please don't use candles in the same room as flammable nail products even if well ventilated.id miss you all terribly on here if anything happened to you.
I understand you want a particular smell but as an alternative try a bottle of spa ritual infinitely wise fragrant mist. Spray it on towels it last ages and smells gorgeous

Latest posts

Back