possible infill client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!

This morning I had a text message from a possible client who want's infills and french polish,I haven't asked her what system she has on her nails l&p or gel but will text her back and ask her.If she is wearing l&p I could do pink and white without french polish can't I.....?

I might be doing them on saturday.

will let you all now how things go.:hug:

You sure can just make sure you charge for permanant french ! (l+p)

Let us know how it goes :)

Hi Sarah, If I were you I wouldn't text her I would give her a call and ask her directly. It will save so much time and give you a good feel for what she is wanting. Good luck

If I'm understanding correctly....and IF she has L&P you could use pink and white powder IF gels...use pink and white gel....giving her the look of a French...yes.....

I agree with Joe, give her a ring, it will make it much more personal.
Good Luck.

Hi Sarah I would definatly call her and discuss what she wants.
If it is just an infill you are just replacing zone 3 area so if she has a Permenant French with either L&P or Gel you wouldnt be replacing the white at all as this would be a complete Rebalance.:hug:

Oooo Yeah Sarah, definitely ring her, as Sandi says far more personal than a text.

Can't wait to hear how things go on Saturday!

Teri x:hug:

Hi!

Thank you for all your great advice I'm very grateful.

I will let you all now how it gose on saturday.

Thanks again! :hug:

good luck hun hope it all goes well I'm sure you'll do fine

Sarah learn to ask more questions when you speak with your clients this will save you time in the long run. Dont text ring her like others have said and good Luck :)

just call her back first thing in the morning,
ask her if she has gel or acrylic on her nails, advise her that you can do a permanent french with pink and white products ie l and p or gel, and quote the price and be sure to tell her its permanent, otherwise if shes unsure, give her the price of an infill with a french polish afterwards
good luck
but call her!!!

Latest posts

Back