Possibly a silly question re Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxJackiexx

Reaction score
My oldest daughter is five , the skin around her nails is appalling she's always picking and biting despite my warnings .Her fingers are a dry raggedy mess. Her cuticles are appalling too grrrrr lol .Would Solar Oil be suitable for such a young child ?
I know it's a wonder product for adults but didn't know if it would be Ok for children .

It won't do her any harm.

It would do her cuticles the world of good.
Or, you could get CND hydrating lotion and apply at night and cover with some cotton mittens.
x

Thanks ladies , I thought it would be ok but I thought I'd double check .

I have the Cnd Almond Spa manicure products ,I could try the products out of that , I have the citrus set too but the said child doesn't like the smell of them :lol:

I'm so used to using products on her that are aimed at children , but they just don't cut the mustard for this problem :evil:

I would first trim off any raggedy bit of skin till it is flush with the healthy skin so she has nothing to pull at. Do this every. 3-4 days making sure the area is kept smooth. Use SO every day morning and night. Every time you see a bit of skin standing up, nip it flush. In two weeks the results will be very noticeably improved.

Thankyou Gigi , I have started this today :)

My daughter (who is 6). Has been using SolarOil for about 18 months and loves it! I look forward to hearing how your daughter's fingers improve - I hope she sticks with it! :) xx

My 9 year old is also a Solar oil fan!! she loves the smell, loves how she can visibly see a difference to her nails and the surrounding skin and even uses it on any dry skin she gets ( she has sensitive skin and dries out quite quickly especially qwearing no shoes at home etc )

Solar oil should win an award for the msot versatile product available - it is wondrous and my must have item in both the salon, bathroom cabinet and on my dresser lol xx

Very soothing and anti-inflammatory for babies butts too or bites and stings .. you can see the red start to fade with in minutes of using it. I use Soloar Oil for everything.

Latest posts

Back