Post Wax Masque

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good quality post wax masque to apply to all body areas after waxing to sooth and reduce arethema?

I have used Hive which was ok.. but wasnt overly happy with. I am currently using a berins masque but find this very expensive for the size so am looking to source something to replace this for me to use after my treaments and maybe also to retail - currently I retail Sterex creme as this is quite reasonably priced, but am not sure that I fully like this either ... any ideas anyone?

Perron Rigot have a mask which they've used for years in Paris and they're bringing it to the UK. I'll try to get some details for you. xxx

Perron Rigot have a mask which they've used for years in Paris and they're bringing it to the UK. I'll try to get some details for you. xxx

Oh thanks Kim... :hug:

uh now this is interesting, i only use the perron rigot after care cream, please tell me more about this mask guys i am intrigued. Do u charge extra for this, how does it work, do u just leave on like u would normally. Would u charge exra for this. Benefits etc, retail ex

Latest posts

Back