PPD-what were you taught?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The darker the colour the stronger the ppd thats what i was taught. Hence why black henna ( super concentrated ppd) tatoos are a HUGE no no.

Very well said! Proper (natural) henna gives a rich brown stain on the skin; never black. A lot of black henna tattoos are done abroad at holiday resorts by unscrupulous "artists" who know that their clients will have probably already flown back home by the time the skin starts to react; some people have had permanent scarring as a result of PPD "henna" tattoos. As well as being horrible for the people conned into getting these tattoos, it also gives genuine henna a bad name which it really doesn't deserve - as henna itself is very safe.

I'm not a hair geek but was just reading this thread and my boyfriends sister had a henna tattoo abroad (with ppd) and she developed a huge reaction bless her and now she can't wear dark coloured jeans or have her hair dyed x

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back