Practice paid off.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
:)I have been reading lots of threads and taking the advice from lots of the great Geeks on here. I have been practicing like mad and it has paid off.
I have been doing this ladies nails for about 2 months, she has never been able to keep enhancements on longer than a week before she either takes them off or they come off.
Well she has had three lots of infill so far and she is so happy, today when I went to her all her nails where off and I was devastated thinking I had got it all wrong as still new to industry. But she said some had lifted so she took the others off, she was so happy because her natural nails had grown so much and it was the longest she had ever had them.
So I suggested a natural nail overlay, which she was not sure about but said yes, but she want a french as that is what she likes. I have never done this outside of college and then we only did it once, but I had been practicing my sculpting and french on my hand at home. Well it paid off because they came out really well not prefect but good enough to get a £5 tip. Only problem was I went to take a photo and some one had took the batteries out of my camera.
Sorry so long but I just wanted you all to know how grateful I am for all the advice and encouragement I have had from all the great geeks on this site because I would have given up if it was not for this site.
So A Big Thank You To You All.

Well done hun:hug:

Well done hun, its so nice when it all just clicks into place for you :hug:

Thanx it was nice, because it was with gel and I am not as confident with the gel as I am with the acrylic, so was really happy when it went right and she loves them. I had to sculpt one and that was my real worry.

Well done hun I am really pleased for you, just shows what practice can do..well deserved pat on the back..xx

Thanx suzie, I just followed what everyone said on here practice practice and it came good.

Good for you :hug:

Latest posts

Back