Practicing/Removing Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautynails

Reaction score
I read something in a blog recently about using Ez Flow UV30 on the natural nail under the enhancment to make it easier to remove.

Can anybody elaborate on that? And is it only UV30 or can you use other top coats?

Ta muchly XXX

Interesting. I'll be interested in the answer, as well.

S

I was told by my trainier that any clear polish (top coat ) was good for this as the acrylic just comes off, i have not tried this as yet so don't know if it actually works or not.

I was told by my trainier that any clear polish (top coat ) was good for this as the acrylic just comes off, i have not tried this as yet so don't know if it actually works or not.

ohhhh never heard about that!!!! do u mean u put a top coat on the natural nail and then L&P??!!

It definitely works with UV30 as ths forms a plastic film on the nail....give your nail 2 coats of UV30 and then apply your product.
The enhancements will peel off nicely once you have finished.

Only downside is when you do a beautiful enhancement and you decide you would rather not remove it lol!!!

Well I thought I had some UV 30 to test this out, but I couldn't find any so I guess not. I tried it with some super shiny, about four hours later the nail is still firmly attached. :eek:

Well I thought I had some UV 30 to test this out, but I couldn't find any so I guess not. I tried it with some super shiny, about four hours later the nail is still firmly attached. :eek:

Oh oh :o...it has to be UV30!!

Oh oh :o...it has to be UV30!!
Guess so...... Now I'm going to have to buy some UV 30........bugger I just did my order yesterday.

Can any of you Ez Flow experts explain how this works? And why it has to be UV 30?

I found out about this only last week its great my husband has had three sets of sculpts since. Its great for me as i haven't done sculpting before only tips so i can practise all i want now he gives me one hand while hes busy on the computer so he doesn't mind how long i take. Then he sits and pulls them all off they are not that good yet i might be disappointed when i get a good set on him. x

Does anyone else have any suggestions????

How about buffing some oil into the nail plate first hydrating it instead of dehydrating it??
TBH though I know for a fact the UV30 is great for this....and I had such satisfaction peeling the nails off :o

Can any of you Ez Flow experts explain how this works? And why it has to be UV 30?

Well UV30 is not a topcoat..it is an Acrylic UV sealer that dries as a plastic.
Therefore your product either L&P or Gel will not adhere properly to it.
HTH

Does anyone else have any suggestions????

How about buffing some oil into the nail plate first hydrating it instead of dehydrating it??
TBH though I know for a fact the UV30 is great for this....and I had such satisfaction peeling the nails off :o
Nope tried that too........So much for nails popping off. :lol:

Well UV30 is not a topcoat..it is an Acrylic UV sealer that dries as a plastic.
Therefore your product either L&P or Gel will not adhere properly to it.
HTH
Is UV 30 the only product like that?

This is fascinating info?

Can't quite get my head round it though? Do these enhancements last as long as normal ones (l & P). Also when they are removed, how exactly is it done? Do you gently prise them off with no acetone involved or is product remover still used?

:confused::confused::confused: xx

I used gel without prepping. It was easy to peel off the gel after I was finished. However I think l/p sticks better than gel so I am not sure if it will work with l/p.

C.

OK

I get it now (duh!)

This method is just for practising and removing soon after? :)

Latest posts

Back