praise for intense seal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
i used ibd intense seal on a client for the first time last night...i bought it ages ago but wasnt a hundred precent sure how to use it, and was a bit nervous if anything happened. i read a thread here a little while ago and people were praising it...and wow they are right, one thin layre when your finished, no sticky residue...cures in two mins...SUPER shiney!!! why havent i dont this before, cuts a whole step out too..the finishing gel gloss...it's my new favourite thing in the whole wide world lol just thought id let everyone know what a great product it is! What do you guys love at the moment?

im with you hun!!!

its fab over L&P too!!

only prob is that it glows in UV lights lol!!! and i go to clubs with UV lights!!! eeek. :eek: not the most sophisticated look i must say!

haha really?? oh dear, prolly shud warn clients about that ;)

Yes it is an absolute must to have I love it. Didnt know about the glow in the uv light. Classy indeed in the middle of a night club!

im guessing its because it has UV enhancers in it to brighten your nails in natural light, so when you go in intense UV light they glow bright!!

i went to a disco and had a uv sealer on i was dancing and all these people where lookind at me thought they liked my moves lol.When i looked down my nails where glowing i looked like a glow worm i was so embarased? tried to hide them the rest of the night.So a little tip if your going anywhere that might have uv lights dont put a uv sealer on if you dont want to draw attention to yourself.

kay welch said:
i went to a disco and had a uv sealer on i was dancing and all these people where lookind at me thought they liked my moves lol.When i looked down my nails where glowing i looked like a glow worm i was so embarased? tried to hide them the rest of the night.So a little tip if your going anywhere that might have uv lights dont put a uv sealer on if you dont want to draw attention to yourself.

hahaha@thought they liked my moves...hahaha

How funny - glowing nails!! ha ha!! Glow in the dark nails are great when you're 6 years old!!!! tee hee!!

Well you all very kindly recommended the Intense Seal to me when I posted a couple of days ago, so I went to Capital today to get that (and only that!!) and they never had any :( . So I left there 20 quid lighter having bought stuff I didn't even need!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't go into that shop without buying something!!! :rolleyes:

x

Latest posts

Back