pre-wax oil -GREAT RESULT!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tog

Reaction score
After reading the views of several geeks, I took the plunge and got hold of some pre-wax oil and tried it on one of my staff for an eyebrow and lip wax today.
What a fab result!
Less painful for her and far less redness afterwards.

The only question I have is, the label on the oil said for use with hard wax (hot, I presume) whereas I was using warm wax and strips. It seemed to work fine though. Does anyone else use oil in conjunction with warm wax? or is it intended just for use with hot wax?

It worked a treat anyway.

I use it with ALL waxing, strip and non strip and you're right - it makes a HUGE difference. :)

I use it with strip and non strip wax too.
You know another thing i have noticed since i started using it-it really makes my nails grow quick! I use Perron Rigot jasmine oil

After reading the views of several geeks, I took the plunge and got hold of some pre-wax oil and tried it on one of my staff for an eyebrow and lip wax today.
What a fab result!
Less painful for her and far less redness afterwards.

The only question I have is, the label on the oil said for use with hard wax (hot, I presume) whereas I was using warm wax and strips. It seemed to work fine though. Does anyone else use oil in conjunction with warm wax? or is it intended just for use with hot wax?

It worked a treat anyway.

Hi,
I too have been tempeted to get some oil after reading many of the threads recommending it - What oil did you get?
Emma xx

My fav is the Chocolate Oil from Vanity unfortunately to be discontinued.
Great for stopping teddy bear legs..[fluff from clothing stuck on various parts of ankle, leg etc]

J

Latest posts

Back