Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im goin to be 18 weeks when I have my 3d scan done do you think its worth getting it done will I see a lot be able to see the sex ??

Thanks guys x

I didn't think they recommended it until at least 26wks?
There are some pics online of babys at 18wks but they are not as clear, are you able to wait a bit?

Congrats Sarah!! Exciting :) x

You won't think that when you're in the last bit! Lol I'll remind you then :) I've got 3 wks 2 days and a few hrs till due date! ;) x

I didn't think they recommended it until at least 26wks?
There are some pics online of babys at 18wks but they are not as clear, are you able to wait a bit?

We can't as we live in guernsey they don't offer it on the island so were of to jersey anyway so am having it done then ;( it's too expensive to go twice ;( x

You won't think that when you're in the last bit! Lol I'll remind you then :) I've got 3 wks 2 days and a few hrs till due date! ;) x

Eeeeeek!!! Not long!
Are you still working?
Did you find out babbas sex?! X x

We can't as we live in guernsey they don't offer it on the island so were of to jersey anyway so am having it done then ;( it's too expensive to go twice ;( x

Ah well I'm sure it'll still be amazing! Any scan is lovely and the 3d ones even more so. If that was my only option I'd definitely have it done :) x

Sarah yep another boy :) we already have one of each ( girl aged 12yrs and boy aged 5yrs )

Still working and completely manic, finishing this wk. Its as busy as christmas wk fitting everyone in. My brain is still loving it but my body is protesting!

I'm looking forward to putting my feet up!
Good luck with the scans both of you :) xx

Ah well I'm sure it'll still be amazing! Any scan is lovely and the 3d ones even more so. If that was my only option I'd definitely have it done :) x

Sarah yep another boy :) we already have one of each ( girl aged 12yrs and boy aged 5yrs )

Still working and completely manic, finishing this wk. Its as busy as christmas wk fitting everyone in. My brain is still loving it but my body is protesting!

I'm looking forward to putting my feet up!
Good luck with the scans both of you :) xx

Thank you good luck to you all too x

My little gem at 18 weeks ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359278429.518929.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359278429.518929.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 117
I'm 30 weeks today and just found out on Tuesday that I've developed gestational diabetes, so having to check my blood sugars 4 times a day and go in once a week to the high risk clinic. Also anaemic too:(.

On the plus side I have had no chocolate or sweeties since Tuesday:)

It's bizarre because I lost almost a stone at start with sickness which I've put back on but only put on an extra 3 pounds on top but have lost one of those extra pounds this week through all the healthy eating.

Anyone else got or had GD and what did you eat for snacks?

Love you scan pic btw! x

I'm 30 weeks today and just found out on Tuesday that I've developed gestational diabetes, so having to check my blood sugars 4 times a day and go in once a week to the high risk clinic. Also anaemic too:(.

On the plus side I have had no chocolate or sweeties since Tuesday:)

It's bizarre because I lost almost a stone at start with sickness which I've put back on but only put on an extra 3 pounds on top but have lost one of those extra pounds this week through all the healthy eating.

Anyone else got or had GD and what did you eat for snacks?

Love you scan pic btw! x

Aww bless you at least it makes you eat healthy all I want is sweets ;( I have never had it but been checked in the previous 2 and will be checked this time too ;( good luck to you honey x

Only 7 more weeks left! So excited to meet my first little boy! Debating whether to get a 3D scan done or not.. Really want one but times starting to fly by!

Little kaiden at 32 weeks & 4 days x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359303076.119764.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359303076.119764.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Ice with all 4 use to go through huge bags but it normally means ur iron is low

Yay my little boy arrived on 23 dec... Just catching up on some sleep this week :) how are all the other new mummy's doing?

Yay my little boy arrived on 23 dec... Just catching up on some sleep this week :) how are all the other new mummy's doing?

Awh congrats, I had a little boy too on jan 15th, feels like I'll never catch up on sleep lol

Does anybody else have a baby with a backwards body clock?
My harry is 3 weeks and sleeps all day and up most the night!
Any tips? x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Awh congrats, I had a little boy too on jan 15th, feels like I'll never catch up on sleep lol

Lol I no Excatly what u mean, although 6 weeks now and going for 3 hrs between night feeds now so fingers crossed it gets better.
I think I watched to much twilight when pregnant as my baby thinks his a vampire now... Up all night and sleeps all day lol x

Does anybody else have a baby with a backwards body clock?
My harry is 3 weeks and sleeps all day and up most the night!
Any tips? x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Mine too!
My mw has told me its because their "body clocks" don't start regulating night and day until 5/6 weeks ... Just started to sleep more through the night.
Mw also said it helps to get them out for an hour walk in the day as the uv daylight helps them to differentiate between day and night but tbh the day just flies by and before I no it it's a bit late to be able to do every day...
Good luck :) xxx

Back