Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a rather active 18 month old; I don't know if I can cope with another one to be honest as he's a handful! He's a bad sleeper since birth and only now settling down better. How do mums with 2 or more do it?! After you had your first, how long did you leave before you had your second and how did you manage?!

I'm worried I'd regret it if I don't have another and my boy doesn't have a sibling, but scared to go for it :-/

I've got a rather active 18 month old; I don't know if I can cope with another one to be honest as he's a handful! He's a bad sleeper since birth and only now settling down better. How do mums with 2 or more do it?! After you had your first, how long did you leave before you had your second and how did you manage?!

I'm worried I'd regret it if I don't have another and my boy doesn't have a sibling, but scared to go for it :-/

Boys are hard work!
Mine turned 3 in October, and he's calmed down SO much, we are due number 2 in June... And the age gap will be perfect, he's excited to help and be a big brother.
I struggled for a long time with him, just don't let him get away with anything lol.
I must be a mean mummy, but I have to be strict otherwise he would be wild!xx

My girls are 3,4 &6
So had 3 under 3. It was so easy then!
jeez now they have little attitudes now.
It's alot easier than you'd think 2nd time round you know what to do.
My 1 but of advice routine routine and more routine!

They are in bed for 7 and sleeping!

Do you have a strict routine for your son?

I'm in the last 4 week stretch now. C section booked for 4th April but due to blood pressure issues it may be happening sooner.

So exciting, can't wait to meet my little boy.

Boys are hard work!
xx

Debatable lol

3 girls and the winging is unreal
Little drama queens oh and the screeching I need ear plugs lol

They are really good girls not naughty just very vocal and with 3 they get louder over each other!
Trying to iron that out just now with reward chart

Every baby is different. I'm the opposite though! I have a good sleeper and know no.2 will be really bad!!!!!

Boys are hard work!
Mine turned 3 in October, and he's calmed down SO much, we are due number 2 in June... And the age gap will be perfect, he's excited to help and be a big brother.
I struggled for a long time with him, just don't let him get away with anything lol.
I must be a mean mummy, but I have to be strict otherwise he would be wild!xx

Congratulations!x

My girls are 3,4 &6
So had 3 under 3. It was so easy then!
jeez now they have little attitudes now.
It's alot easier than you'd think 2nd time round you know what to do.
My 1 but of advice routine routine and more routine!

They are in bed for 7 and sleeping!

Do you have a strict routine for your son?

Yes I do, from day one lol! He's just full of beans! I have to wear him out lol

Every baby is different. I'm the opposite though! I have a good sleeper and know no.2 will be really bad!!!!!

My friend has 4 boys; first 3 slept through like a dream; the fourth one is kicking her arse lol! She said if the first one was like this she wouldn't have had any more!

I'm having my c section tomorrow at 36 weeks due to pre eclampsia and low fluid.

Have been in getting steroid shots yesterday and today for babies lungs and all going well baby will be here by this time tomorrow evening, booked for 2.30 as long as no emergencies crop up.

Scared and excited all at once.

Has anyone had a slightly early baby about the same gestation? They think he'll be fine and hopefully be ok to stay with me as long as his blood sugars are ok due to my diabetes.

I'm having my c section tomorrow at 36 weeks due to pre eclampsia and low fluid.

Have been in getting steroid shots yesterday and today for babies lungs and all going well baby will be here by this time tomorrow evening, booked for 2.30 as long as no emergencies crop up.

Has anyone had a slightly early baby about the same gestation? They think he'll be fine and hopefully be ok to stay with me as long as his blood sugars are ok due to my diabetes.

I had my son 6 weeks early as I have a back injury and couldn't carry him any longer. I had the steroid shots too and they were worried as I also had gestational diabetes but touch wood Mitch was absolutely fine. He weighed 6lb 1oz which was a good size and although they put him in special care the first night as a precaution he was back with me the next day. He is now 11 years old and strong as an ox ;)
Good luck tomorrow, when you cuddle your little cherub it will all have been worth it xxxx

I had my son 6 weeks early as I have a back injury and couldn't carry him any longer. I had the steroid shots too and they were worried as I also had gestational diabetes but touch wood Mitch was absolutely fine. He weighed 6lb 1oz which was a good size and although they put him in special care the first night as a precaution he was back with me the next day. He is now 11 years old and strong as an ox ;)
Good luck tomorrow, when you cuddle your little cherub it will all have been worth it xxxx

I was born at 34 weeks and I'm fine lol! Having my second bub in 2 weeks hopefully (potential c section but due to be assessed each week) but that'll be 39 weeks. Lots of friends have has prem babies and they've all been fine x

Sent from my GT-I9100

I'm positive everything will be fine. I was prem due to my mum having severe pre eclampsia and was 6 weeks early and only weighed 2 lbs 2 ounce, I was pretty poorly mind you but I'm now 32 and no one would ever know, lol.

Going to try and get a good nights sleep tonight although its getting pretty noisy on the labour ward. X

My little girl was born at 35 plus 4 days and weighed 7lb on the nose!!
He will be perfect xx

My little girl was born at 35 plus 4 days and weighed 7lb on the nose!!
He will be perfect xx

Wow imagine if she went full term :-o x x

Good luck.... Let us know how it goes :) xx

Wow imagine if she went full term :-o x x

We were told she would potentially have been 9 1/2 pound lol. My youngest was 8lb 6 at 38 weeks and my little boy was 8.11 at 38 x
36 weeks is more or less term, you will be fine

Well after being told my section was Thursday at 2.30pm I had the rug pulled from under me at 10am on the Thursday morning. Had my pre op with anaesthetist and then the surgical team came round. They had decided that they weren't going to do the section as my BP was behaving with the medication. I was gutted after building myself up but they always want to keep babies in for as long as possible. So I eventually got home at 7 pm on Thursday evening.

On the Friday morning I started bleeding so had to go back to triage. By the time I got there and was checked about a couple of hours I was already 4 cm dilated.

I got rushed to theatre for an emergency section and baby Archie arrived at 10:28 am weighing 5.5lbs.

He has been fab and I'm not too bad myself. So much so that I'm just waiting on my discharge letter from the hospital.

I can't wait to get home to my own bed. It's been an eventful week that's for sure! :)

E

Well after being told my section was Thursday at 2.30pm I had the rug pulled from under me at 10am on the Thursday morning. Had my pre op with anaesthetist and then the surgical team came round. They had decided that they weren't going to do the section as my BP was behaving with the medication. I was gutted after building myself up but they always want to keep babies in for as long as possible. So I eventually got home at 7 pm on Thursday evening.

On the Friday morning I started bleeding so had to go back to triage. By the time I got there and was checked about a couple of hours I was already 4 cm dilated.

I got rushed to theatre for an emergency section and baby Archie arrived at 10:28 am weighing 5.5lbs.

He has been fab and I'm not too bad myself. So much so that I'm just waiting on my discharge letter from the hospital.

I can't wait to get home to my own bed. It's been an eventful week that's for sure! :)

E
Congrats x

CONGRATULATIONS . WELL DONE AND BEST WISHES WITH YOUR NEW LIL BABA. XX

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back