Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martine- Vinegar? :o
Quite glad I havent had any cravings haha! I just eat more (3 meals a day) before I was underweight and never ate so still find it weird that I now can't function without breakfast! Mmm now I am hungry! x

Boobaloo- Oh bless that all sounds tough! I couldn't imagine not being hungry anymore! Are you taking pregnacare vitimins aswell? Make sure you get plenty of iron x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Martine- Vinegar? :o
Quite glad I havent had any cravings haha! I just eat more (3 meals a day) before I was underweight and never ate so still find it weird that I now can't function without breakfast! Mmm now I am hungry! x

Boobaloo- Oh bless that all sounds tough! I couldn't imagine not being hungry anymore! Are you taking pregnacare vitimins aswell? Make sure you get plenty of iron x

I'm normally always hungry, eating about every 3 hrs so these last few wks have been really odd. I feel like I have a gastric band! Don't get hungry at all and even the slightest morsel and I'm stuffed and have heartburn!
Yep I'm on pregnacare with the added omega 3 as well as spatone ( which is flippin amazing stuff )

I also invested in a fab whole fruit juicer so drinking some lovely carrot, apple and beetroot juice :)

Vitamins and liquid diet is all that will fit at the mo!
X

Congratulations x

Thanks. It's exciting now as seems more real after seeing. Just wish could get rid of this cough had for nearly month now!x

I'm normally always hungry, eating about every 3 hrs so these last few wks have been really odd. I feel like I have a gastric band! Don't get hungry at all and even the slightest morsel and I'm stuffed and have heartburn!
Yep I'm on pregnacare with the added omega 3 as well as spatone ( which is flippin amazing stuff )

I also invested in a fab whole fruit juicer so drinking some lovely carrot, apple and beetroot juice :)

Vitamins and liquid diet is all that will fit at the mo!
X

I have never heard of someone being pregnant and not eating! Great idea to get fruit juicer and at least you are taking all the vitimins with pregnacare so you know bubba is getting all he/she needs! :) x

It's been so long since I've been on here, Sorry geeks :(

I'm now 23+4 days and we finally found out the sex of our baby on the 20th scan, I was convienced we were having a baby boy but were having a beautiful baby girl :D Very EXCITED!!!

Didn't find out what I'm having this time but im due on wed and the days seem to be dragging, really excited to find out wether it's a boy or girl, iv 2 girls already so a boy will be a bonus lol

I have a feeling tomorrow could be the day! x

Well I was right! In labour now! Been told to stay at home for as long as.possible...
Can I not just push my belly button and have him come out super quick?
In pain! x

Hope everything goes well for you! Hopefully hear about little one soon!:)xx

Ooh exciting!! Keep us posted and good luck :) xx

Well I was right! In labour now! Been told to stay at home for as long as.possible...
Can I not just push my belly button and have him come out super quick?
In pain! x

Best of luck, your so lucky im getting very impatient lol

Thank-you everyone! Was amazing!
Labour from Monday at midnight- Turned up at the hospital gone 7am Tuesday morning 7-8midwives outside with blankets and a wheelchair (Thought I was going to have him in the carpark!) Just got me upstairs in time to have him at 7.42!
So so beautiful and so so worth every single second x

Awwww congrats!! I can't wait to have this little man. I'm slightly odd but look forward to the labour :) how big is he and does he have a name yet? Xx

Congrats LouiseElisa! Glad everything went well for you xxx

Thank you everyone!
Yep my little Harry! Born at 6lb12 xx

I think I was about 28wks x

Im goin to be 18 weeks when I have my 3d scan done do you think its worth getting it done will I see a lot be able to see the sex ??

Thanks guys x

I'm 18 weeks today....
Slowly starting to feel a little bit human!
2 more weeks till we can find out.
Sooooo excited!xx

Latest posts

Back