Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after being told my section was Thursday at 2.30pm I had the rug pulled from under me at 10am on the Thursday morning. Had my pre op with anaesthetist and then the surgical team came round. They had decided that they weren't going to do the section as my BP was behaving with the medication. I was gutted after building myself up but they always want to keep babies in for as long as possible. So I eventually got home at 7 pm on Thursday evening.

On the Friday morning I started bleeding so had to go back to triage. By the time I got there and was checked about a couple of hours I was already 4 cm dilated.

I got rushed to theatre for an emergency section and baby Archie arrived at 10:28 am weighing 5.5lbs.

He has been fab and I'm not too bad myself. So much so that I'm just waiting on my discharge letter from the hospital.

I can't wait to get home to my own bed. It's been an eventful week that's for sure! :)

E

Congratulations!! Xx

Aaargh I am going off my head now :( have a 14month old son and due no.2 in June and have severe SPD (pelvic girdle pain) I can't get out of the house anymore an need to use crutches to walk, which is hard to do whilst having a 14 month old :( I feel my son is losing out on mummy baby time as I can't take him anywhere or play a lot with him as I am told to lie down all day! I still have 13 weeks to go but hoping I will get induced early as I can't handle this pain esp as can't take any pain killers except paracetamol that do nothing :( x

Aaargh I am going off my head now :( have a 14month old son and due no.2 in June and have severe SPD (pelvic girdle pain) I can't get out of the house anymore an need to use crutches to walk, which is hard to do whilst having a 14 month old :( I feel my son is losing out on mummy baby time as I can't take him anywhere or play a lot with him as I am told to lie down all day! I still have 13 weeks to go but hoping I will get induced early as I can't handle this pain esp as can't take any pain killers except paracetamol that do nothing :( x

It's a long shot but try some Bowen I'm due June as well an been having pains my friends been doing some Bowen and its amazing the difference or reflexology has helped me with previous babies hope you feel better soon c

Well after being told my section was Thursday at 2.30pm I had the rug pulled from under me at 10am on the Thursday morning. Had my pre op with anaesthetist and then the surgical team came round. They had decided that they weren't going to do the section as my BP was behaving with the medication. I was gutted after building myself up but they always want to keep babies in for as long as possible. So I eventually got home at 7 pm on Thursday evening.

On the Friday morning I started bleeding so had to go back to triage. By the time I got there and was checked about a couple of hours I was already 4 cm dilated.

I got rushed to theatre for an emergency section and baby Archie arrived at 10:28 am weighing 5.5lbs.

He has been fab and I'm not too bad myself. So much so that I'm just waiting on my discharge letter from the hospital.

I can't wait to get home to my own bed. It's been an eventful week that's for sure! :)

Awww congratulations xxx

Have you tried any pregnancy massage! I started getting pelvic pain around the end of the 2nd trimester and was having massage anyway to help with my headaches. Told her about the pain and she concentrated more in that area and 2 days later it had gone. It was a mo hands massage! All done with her forearms and is more if a compression massage. Are you having any physio?

Have you tried any pregnancy massage! I started getting pelvic pain around the end of the 2nd trimester and was having massage anyway to help with my headaches. Told her about the pain and she concentrated more in that area and 2 days later it had gone. It was a mo hands massage! All done with her forearms and is more if a compression massage. Are you having any physio?

Hi I had a pregnancy massage last Monday and to be honest it didn't help at all :( if anything my back felt worse!

I've been to a physio twice now and there's nothing they can do for me as its progressed so far and due to me getting pregnant so quick after my first son it flared the SPD up even more so I've been told to basically just grin and bare it and speak to my midwife about being induced early which I'm sure at the most will only be 2 weeks early. It's just a bit depressing not being able to move much :( x

It's a long shot but try some Bowen I'm due June as well an been having pains my friends been doing some Bowen and its amazing the difference or reflexology has helped me with previous babies hope you feel better soon c

Hi I've never heard of Bowen, what is it? X

Spd sucks I'm waddling about in agony & I have a 3 year old :( I'm due in a mere 10 days but this baby cannot come soon enough!! Best of luck to you other pregnant ladies :)

Sent from my GT-I9100

Spd sucks I'm waddling about in agony & I have a 3 year old :( I'm due in a mere 10 days but this baby cannot come soon enough!! Best of luck to you other pregnant ladies :)

Sent from my GT-I9100
Wow not long to go. We'll assume you've had baby bump when you're missing from SG lol
Good luck chick xx

Wow not long to go. We'll assume you've had baby bump when you're missing from SG lol
Good luck chick xx

Haha I am on here quite a bit! Between this & babycentre I think I have developed a forum addiction!!

Sent from my GT-I9100

Hi I've never heard of Bowen, what is it? X

Hard to explain its it's a little manipulation and helps the body to heal best for some one qualified to advise more lol

Been trying for six months and nothing!!! getting annoyed now! My husband has underactive thyroid and apparently this can lower sperm count! Really thought i was last month as AF is clockwork but was late......she came! :(

SPD. is awful. I had it through both my pregnancies from 16 weeks the first time & 11 weeks the second time. I was on crutches too the 2nd pregnancy & lucky my daughter was a little older (nearly 4) so was really good & seemed to understand mummy was in pain x
I found warm baths helped ease the pain & a carrier bag on the car seat made getting in & out a lot easier. Sit in the car bum first the turning in the seat is easier with the bag on it!!
I was induced 10 days early because I couldn't cope with the agony I was in xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I'm not sure if what I had was spd but I couldn't move or walk with it. It would click and grind.

At night time if I moved to Any side my pelvis would click and move. The worst pain ever especially heavily pregnant struggling to sleep with cramp achy legs.

I had spd with most of my pregnancies. My youngest is 13 weeks and I've still got pain. Even the support belt didn't help. :(

Just been holding my niece she's beautiful feel so broody haha xx

Been trying for six months and nothing!!! getting annoyed now! My husband has underactive thyroid and apparently this can lower sperm count! Really thought i was last month as AF is clockwork but was late......she came! :(

:( don't get down.... We tried for almost a year, literally the night we had the talk to give it a rest... The week later go get my prescription for the pill.... BAM a baby was made!
It's really a mind over matter thing, everyone I speak to says the same thing!
It's so stressful. Big hug!x x

Ooh so many number 3's and boys!! They have said this is another baby boom. :)

Have any of you lovely mums, gone beyond 3 babies? Would love to hear from others that have larger families. I have 9 children- 2 girls, 7 boys, and each pregnancy different. I've given birth in the back of a car, and practically in the hospital lift!! Would love to hear your stories:)

6 months really isn't that long.

your gp wouldn't even consider helping you yet, most gp's will make you ttc for at least a year naturally before any basic tests can be performed, you could possibly see your partners GP & have him get a SA test done to check his thyroid is not interfering with anything. x

I came off the pill about 3 weeks ago to start trying for a baby. I have been moody and spotty! It sucks! Lol I keep needing the loo all the time and getting bad stomach cramps :-( x

Latest posts

Back