Pregnant? How many of us?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found out today I'm pregnant
This was my 2e IVF treatment and I am almost 35
I am so happy I cant believe it

Top-Nailz said:

WOW mega chuffed for you babes - how cool is that you must be over the moon:hug: :hug:

Top-Nailz said:

congratulations!

that's fab news!

Im pregnant too! Only found out last week - im about 5 weeks i think! Cant wait!

Maybe we should have a Geek baby meeting with our littlens when they arrive?!:hug:

god there is loads of us!

My bubba is only 3 months old, but I wish I was preggers again. I actually enjoyed being pregnant and I'm a bit envious of you all now! No sickness (apart from projectile vomiting the week I had her), no backache, no stretchmarks and back in me size 10's as soon as she was born (not shoes, jeans)! I do have a bigger bum now though, but I quite like that! My fingernails did change colour though :eek: and now I have dark streaks running down them and my pink nail beds are gone for good!!!

Top-Nailz said:

Congratulations!

I'm due 30th July. But if the baby is anything like me, it will be more like 30th June!

I am preggy too, 11+2 and got my third scan on 19th June which will be the nuchal fold scan :green:
I am due 29th Dec at the moment LOL but they change my date at each scan so will see what they say next week.

Top-Nailz said:

Big congrats! Well done! Im having a boy! Second one! Other rascal is 2 yrs old!

Im sooooo wanting another one. send some baby vibes this way guys. i just need to convince hubby.

i am having my baby on or around 21stjuly, thats 5 weeks 5 days away not that i'm counting or anything, good luck to everyone else who is expecting!

Well whatever that bug is, we've caught it at Pronails

I'm 21 weeks pg

Luisa my trainer in Gloucester is due in July sometime and Emma my salon manager is due in about 4 weeks

We must have a magic chair at work or something!! :) They say it happens in threes !

Gina

www.pronails.co.uk

Its definately in the water round me aswell. Ive only got 5 weeks to go before Im due. Apparently they say its a girl, but Ive already got 2 boys so I darent believe it till she arrives!!

But aswell as me, three of my close friends that Ive known since school are pregnant, also both of my next door neighbours are due in next couple of months and one of my clients had her baby last week!! Think there must be a 2006 baby boom!

Pronails Gina said:
Well whatever that bug is, we've caught it at Pronails

I'm 21 weeks pg

Luisa my trainer in Gloucester is due in July sometime and Emma my salon manager is due in about 4 weeks

We must have a magic chair at work or something!! :) They say it happens in threes !

Gina

www.pronails.co.uk

Actually - lets just hope it's not something in the gel causing this baby boom - thinking about it, we seem to have loads of pregnant clients too !!

Pickle said:
Everyone here in Geeksville seem to be getting pregnant by the day!

How many of us are actually pregnant, and when are you due? Also do you know what you are having?

I am due 25th of August. I don't know what I am having.

:) im pregnant too! And im due 26th august so only a day after you Julz! Im havin a little boy :) x

Third and final one due october 7th, Got a big family wedding on the 1st october fingers (and legs) crossed that I'll make it till then!

Latest posts

Back