Prep 4 nail art party?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope

Reaction score
Hi,

I am booked to do my first nail art party next weekend for 8-9 14 year olds. I have said that each girls will take approx 20 mins. I will Scrubfresh the nails before applying Sticky, just wondered whether I should do mini manicure first. I am worried that this will shorten the time that I have left to do the 'Arty' bit. Any advise??

Well I started off with doing mini manicures for my nail art party last week (had 14 x girls aged between 4 and 13yrs) but I soon had to omit the manicure as time was getting away with me, in the end I was there for almost 5 hours in total, but they all had airbrushed body art too.

It was hard work but great fun and the party girl sent me a thank you card yesterday saying what a great birthday she and her friends had. Its all good :)

I used sticky then did the nail art then out-the-door top coat.

I did a kids nail art party a couple of months ago and I just did the art - my daughter was with me so she did base and top coats for me - it went really well and they were more than happy. Good luck. xx

Thank you. I think that I will leave the mini mani. Not sure they would apprieciate my 6 year old daughter doing the varnish though!!!!

what is this sticky?

perfect ten said:
what is this sticky?

Its the brand name for Creative's base coat ... gives an excellent base for your products.

i will take a look it next time i go shopping for nail products, hope it's good for airbrush art too.

perfect ten said:
i will take a look it next time i go shopping for nail products, hope it's good for airbrush art too.

Well I cannot vouch for airbrush art, I am not sure whether you have to have special base for that, I know I don't use the sticky on my airbrush nails I use my Media base coat as this is how I was taught, but maybe someone with more airbrushed experience can advise you on this one.

:)

Latest posts

Back