Pricing for a eyelash tint and perm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Im unsure of how to price my tint and perm (thuya)and would like to know what you all do or suggest. I have an eyelash & eyebrow tint at £18.00 and was thinking of £28.00 but Im concerned as it looks like the perm is only £10.00(which looks too cheap):eek:

I live in the south

i'm having this service on fri and i'm paying £30. i think that works out at a fair price for the time involved. it should take about 45 mins or so.
i see what you mean about how it affects your other price though, but its the fact you can do it as an all in one treatment that brings about the reduction. you should work it out on time taken +material costs.

I charge £30 for just ELP and would be happy to pay that for a good job :hug: Maybe do the lash tint complementary with a perm. Then you could charge £30 for the perm and tint and not seem like you were undercharging?

Ohhh I like those thoughts and esp Wheezie the complimentary idea, im glad I got a reply :)

I charge £35 for an eyelash perm and tint, I won't discount if client doesn't have tint as I inlcude it as part of the treatment, also include a hand & arm massage while the product is developing.

you need to work out how much it costs you in product and wages also how much you need to earn every hour you are open to break even.
I would then get all pricelists from your competitors and use that as a guideline.
good luck
lublu xxx:green:

Latest posts

Back