Princess parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is fantastic ladies! I have been offering pamper parties for a little while and started off by doing my own nieces little glamour party
( business name is glamour beauty clinic - hence the name ) as her birthday present, i did all of the party bags and put little lipglosses in there, bendy pencil, glitter scented pen, note pads ( that had glamour written on them that i got from ebay ), a little stamp with ink pad, my business card, and i made a giant sweet lolly stick for them all made out of marshmallow and covered in cellophane with curly ribbon (pink i might add lol), i then sent my sister around with my camera making sure she firstly got a picture of my niece with each of her friends that came and then a group shot with all of them, ( while they were eating i printed off the pics and put them in the appropriate girls party bag, with my niece getting the group photo ) i painted their finger nails, toe nails did glitter tattoos and face designs i did go over the top and it took me about 3hrs and needed a large glass of wine afterwards but boy was it worth it just to see all of their faces, it then gave me a chance to experience it so i could see what i would do differently in the future and you know what i have done a few since then ( which was almost a year ago now ) and i got an answerphone message from one of the mums she found my business card in the party bag and has held onto it for a year for her daughter so she can have some thing similar :biggrin: x

this is fantastic ladies! I have been offering pamper parties for a little while and started off by doing my own nieces little glamour party
( business name is glamour beauty clinic - hence the name ) as her birthday present, i did all of the party bags and put little lipglosses in there, bendy pencil, glitter scented pen, note pads ( that had glamour written on them that i got from ebay ), a little stamp with ink pad, my business card, and i made a giant sweet lolly stick for them all made out of marshmallow and covered in cellophane with curly ribbon (pink i might add lol), i then sent my sister around with my camera making sure she firstly got a picture of my niece with each of her friends that came and then a group shot with all of them, ( while they were eating i printed off the pics and put them in the appropriate girls party bag, with my niece getting the group photo ) i painted their finger nails, toe nails did glitter tattoos and face designs i did go over the top and it took me about 3hrs and needed a large glass of wine afterwards but boy was it worth it just to see all of their faces, it then gave me a chance to experience it so i could see what i would do differently in the future and you know what i have done a few since then ( which was almost a year ago now ) and i got an answerphone message from one of the mums she found my business card in the party bag and has held onto it for a year for her daughter so she can have some thing similar :biggrin: x

That sounds amazing!!! Well done!!!
I want one of your parties for me! Haha xxxx

Love the idea of princess parties :) my daughter always wants her nails done so at least ive someone to practice on! What age range does everyone say there for and what do you need to put on the consent forms? xxxxx

Im trying to produce consent forms for princess parties at the moment. Im wondering if anyone could let me see theirs to help me work out what to include and how to word it
Thanks in advance
x

I am also trying to come up with consultation forms. This is what I've come up with so far.

Do you think anythings missing or what would you include?

I give permission for my child to receive a file and polish with nail art. My child is not knowingly suffering from any transferable disease or infection. I consent to a picture of the nails being taken and used for promotions.

Childs Name: ___________________ Age:________
Allergies? _________________________________ Contact phone No.: ____________________
Signed (parent/guardian)___________________________________ Date:___________________

Hi, I am just thinking about doing pamper parties. My insurer doesn't insure anyone under 14, even with consent forms. I am going to change as I'm dud to renew in July. Who do you insure with for under 14s for the pamper parties?. Xxx

Can anyone advise best place to buy glitter tattoos and Jewlery making supplies?

Can anyone advise best place to buy glitter tattoos and Jewlery making supplies?

I've brought glitter tattoo from a website called crafty crocs and baker ross
HTH x

I'm offering parties for £12 per head as one of my packages. This includes, shape, Minx big toes and rockstar glitter on the rest. My first one is coming up in June.

I'm wondering if hair feathers and/or hair tinsel would be a good option maybe? Just thinking that each bag would have to contain some sort of instruction leaflet for removal. My little girl is 5 and she loves hair feathers :) xx

Hi. Just been reading this one with interest and wondered what processes those who have been doing these parties regularly follow. I've seen the ones mentioned previously but am interested to know if anyone has any other suggestions for keeping everyone behaved. Could anyone enlighten me on the bracelet making suppliers. Also does Nyone know of any good child friendly products which could be used on nails. Thanks in advance.

I have just done a price list for princess parties/sleepovers, proms,hen nights and good old fashioned 'girls night in'. For the princess parties I'm going to charge £8.00 per head incl a goodie bag. I reckon max 8 girls and the birthday girl for free of course!

I'm wondering if hair feathers and/or hair tinsel would be a good option maybe? Just thinking that each bag would have to contain some sort of instruction leaflet for removal. My little girl is 5 and she loves hair feathers :) xx

Hi BabyGirl, can you tell me where you get your hair feathers/tinsel please? Is it attached the same as hair extensions? I was thinking of doing 'hair up' at princess parties but this would be a much less time consuming option and I'm sure they'd love it! xx

Thought I would bring this old thread up.

I've been asked to do a birthday pamper party weekend before Christmas for 7 x 10yr olds. Im going to supply goodie bags but am stuck for ideas for a 10 year old. I can't remember that far back, plus they are all far more grown up now than I ever was lol

Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im about to start my kids parties up again. Keeping it simple im offering organza bag with sweets something like love hearts and a mini funky looking nail file. It's not much but a little token. Don't let it cut into your profits. Whilst you earn good money at kids parties, they require stamina, patience and hard work :D ;) Xx

Im about to start my kids parties up again. Keeping it simple im offering organza bag with sweets something like love hearts and a mini funky looking nail file. It's not much but a little token. Don't let it cut into your profits. Whilst you earn good money from kids parties, they require stamina, patience and hard work :D ;) Xx

Hi
Does anyone have a consent form template they would be willing to share with me please?

Also, what age would you allow gel polish for kids?

Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Niki!
I have my first princess party on Tuesday and you have just reminded me I need to get my consent forms done!! I have seen a really good template on one of these threads when I searched but God knows where it is!!!

Your second query is one that baffles me also!!! I just don't know what age I would feel comfortable doing a gel polish on! My youngest is a 15 year old with consent from her mum who was also having a gel polish. The mother of the girls princess party I'm doing on Tuesday is a client of widespread and I asked her whether she would be happy to allow her 10 year old and she said no but didn't know what age she would! :)

Hi Niki!
I have my first princess party on Tuesday and you have just reminded me I need to get my consent forms done!! I have seen a really good template on one of these threads when I searched but God knows where it is!!!

Your second query is one that baffles me also!!! I just don't know what age I would feel comfortable doing a gel polish on! My youngest is a 15 year old with consent from her mum who was also having a gel polish. The mother of the girls princess party I'm doing on Tuesday is a client of widespread and I asked her whether she would be happy to allow her 10 year old and she said no but didn't know what age she would! :)

I've just done a search for consent forms and couldn't find any templates, if you find one would you mind sharing the link with me please or pm me. My first time preparing for a pamper party and I want to do everything right :) Thank you xx

Just read this thread with interest as I'm just about to start planning up princess parties :) this might make me sound really simple but do you need to be trained to do face painting? Only I know my friend did it on her theatrical makeup course, and I'm quite arty and love the idea of painting little hearts/butterflies on the girls faces along with their nails etc. I'm hoping there is a kit I can pick up at pro beauty, and then I guess I just need to make sure I'm covered by by insurance to do it... Along with getting consent forms done xx

Latest posts

Back