Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
So, who's off to Pro Beauty 2013 (24th & 25th Feb at London Excel)?

I am, so excited.

Are you going intending to buy anything specific? What are you most looking forward to?

I am just going for a good ole mooch really, nothing specific, although there will be lots I need to top up on :)

Moi!

I'll be heading to sweet squared first to get the new shellac colours and additives. Then it's off to the Eve Taylor stand to buy the new serum. I'd also like to purchase some more wax from Perron Rigot who I think are there this year. After that I'll be heading to the Roo stand to give their trollies a good look over. Then it's a coffee and spend a few hours having a mooch.

Meeeeeeeeeee!

Sweet squared, Brisa Lite,Shellac,additives etc
I think I'll have to bring a golf buggy, cause I won't be able to carry everything! Lol x

I cannot wait, it's the next thing I have to look forward to and am planning on staying in London for the night for some indulgence.

I'll be spending most of my money at S2 and if the Nail Harmony stand isn't so hectic I'll be checking out some new Gelish colours too.
I have had a lot of people ask for Gelish specifically recently and I admit to concentrating more on Shellac, so have to up my game. I normally can't stand the thought of another queue after getting my things from S2 though, so we'll see.

I'll also be looking to see if I can buy any skin care for myself, but I'm sure if this is even possible so will ask and see what happens.

I need to start my list soon as these are only things off the top of my head.

It's our first ever trade show and I've told my humsbums that I intend not to be on our stand for the first hour as I'll be in the S2 queue!

Lol liking the 'delegation' x

Hi

Im hoping to go this year - itll be my first!! Any tips?

Im on holiday :( never in my life been soo gutted to be on holiday! Lol really really wanted to go :(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Make a list, but don't expect to keep to it!!! Lol xxx

LOL thanks! Is it best to get there early? Is it easy to get to from the train station? I have driven to London before but I think it might be easier on the train? x

Yes Claire really easy on public transport x

I'm going and I'm so excited. I plan on going to S2 first and then will see what I can do with my leftover money. Probably not much. ;)

Yes Claire really easy on public transport x

But check the trains - last time they closed the station without any prior warning and I was stranded!!! This year hubby's gonna chauffeur me lol xxx

Just booked my ticket! Plenty of time to save, big spender!

I don't think im gonna go this year. I might if i fancy some new gelicures but there's nothing i need really.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi

Me again - booked my ticket :) Will I need to wear my uniform? And will I need to bring my certificates?

Hi

Me again - booked my ticket :) Will I need to wear my uniform? And will I need to bring my certificates?

You don't need to wear your uniform or bring certificates! ;)

Oh yes Clare you do need to wear your uniform! They won't let you in without it!..........................lol ok enough of me pulling your leg hunny, no, no uniform or certs required, just your ticket! xxxx

It's only 7/8 weeks away, can't wait!

I have a ticket and i'm pretty excited. Will be looking at skin care ranges and also the New Brisa lite to see what it's all about.

Can't waitxx

Oh yes Clare you do need to wear your uniform! They won't let you in without it!..........................lol ok enough of me pulling your leg hunny, no, no uniform or certs required, just your ticket! xxxx

It's only 7/8 weeks away, can't wait!

LOL Thanks hun - thought Id best check if I rock up without my uniform and then saw a see of tunics Id die!! LOL

Latest posts

Back