Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I was there, on the Carlton Professional stand, and only manged to get off for 5 minutes, before the start of the 2nd day, just to buy my essentials!!

So massive thanks to Fiona at Australian Bodycare, the girls at SiennaX, and the staff at Artistic Colour Gloss for seeing me and letting me buy before the shutters went up!! I wouldn't have had a chance otherwise! Managed to spend hundreds in a few minutes, but that's usual for me. I also met the lovely Lynne Baker, and had a nice chat with her before the crowds descended!!

I didn't get a chance to have a look around myself, but it was such a busy show for us, we spoke to so many people, and lots of therapists took on our new Arosha slimming wrap range, and our new Timeless Truth masks, I wonder if any of them were Geeks?!

I'd be interested to see also which products, equipment and treatments Geeks haven taken on as a result of visiting PBExcel this year :lol: What's new out there??!

I was gutted I didnt compleate my shopping list. No new additives left. None of the old additves or original solar oil either :(

I am doomed to never own any additves, I missed the case, and I missed the crimbo ones. Is so not fair.

The new colours are pretty and I only had to wait 5 mins to be served.

You should be considering S2 your business partner and keep in closer touch to what is going on :hug: You shouldn't be missing out on anything.

Check the website every few days and give them a ring once in awhile to check what's going on. You also need to check this site because someone is always bound to post here first about anything new. :lol:

I was gutted I didnt compleate my shopping list. No new additives left. None of the old additves or original solar oil either :(

I am doomed to never own any additves, I missed the case, and I missed the crimbo ones. Is so not fair.

The new Additives are on the website, no need to feel doomed. :hug:

From experience, if you are wanting any new limited edition products ie twinkle edition additives, you need to be proactive, watch for the release date, and be on there first thing in the morning to grab them. I always do this and never have missed out on any of the limited edition/promotional items. Remember CND is an amazingly popular brand, and always in demand, especially limited edition items, so be quick to bag what you want. We're lucky there isn't a waiting list like with designer handbags ;) xxx

You should be considering S2 your business partner and keep in closer touch to what is going on :hug: You shouldn't be missing out on anything.

Check the website every few days and give them a ring once in awhile to check what's going on. You also need to check this site because someone is always bound to post here first about anything new. :lol:

this is exactly what i do! and i have managed to get the first set in the case, the xmas ones and the new ones.......theres no excuse as you can check on here and the website any time of the night or day!

S2 Carry a huge amount of stock at these events, it's really unlucky that you wasn't able to buy them yesterday, but you can buy them online today so all's not lost! You'll be first in the queue next time I bet! ;)

You won't generally be able to buy all of the everyday stock like solar oil mini's, files, wipes etc at events just because they're not able to bring it all but bulk ordering those online means less to carry and free postage too.

Keep an eye on this site, facebook, twitter, trade mags and your inbox to make sure you never miss out again. :hug:

Does anyone know when the new irresistible glitters that were at the show, the ones in the packs, will be available online? X

Does anyone know when the new irresistible glitters that were at the show, the ones in the packs, will be available online? X

Sweet Squared will know if you give them a call ... 08452106060 ... you'll have your answer in one moment. :hug:

Just wanted to say that we really appreciate the kind words... we are so fricken proud of our peeps (they were awesome). It was a great show. There are loads of posts I would like to comment on, but am going to have to do it when I am not quite so knackered :)

We appreciate your patience and truly value your support. Just a final note: It is not realistic to take more space just for queues ( at close to £200 per square meter without ANYTHING on that space). It costs us, our customers and radically dents our ability to pass value in the form of special deals. It would also mean that we would be requiring 20% of the show floor just for day 1.

We hate the queues. It raises my blood pressure. We redesigned the entire stand and flow and increased staffing and tills by 30% and it still didn't dent the line. I think I know how we can ELIMINATE queues. It is our #1 show
objective and we are investing heavily into accomplishing this goal. We will do this (or we will rethink doing shows all together).

Until then - know we are doing everything possible, and we will win :)

I think the SS queues are exciting they have a buzz that surrounds them like no other queues have I think it's great I like them :lol:X

If you phone sweet squared they are available to purchase over the phone, they just haven't gone live on the website yet x

I noticed S2 didn't have to employ "Security" staff as some of the other stands nearby did!

I noticed S2 didn't have to employ "Security" staff as some of the other stands nearby did!

The thing is, S2 control their stock differently to others and do not have that problem, as wisely everything is sold from behind the counter..On most of the other stands the staff stand behind the counter and the goods are there for everyone to help themselves to.

S2 do have one or two items out to look at, touch and feel and yes they do get stolen. We know about it. We've caught some at it! But it's part of life these days as there are scum everywhere. Pretty sickening. We pretty well just have to 'suck it up'.

Last edited:

I'm sure the people I the queue would rather have people on the tills than on 'security' we do have people that stand within the queue and had out show offers and chat with customers while trying to stop customer queue jumping etc but when the queue is out the door is hard to 'control' that amount of people and try to stop queue jumping!

Well, I was there, on the Carlton Professional stand, and only manged to get off for 5 minutes, before the start of the 2nd day, just to buy my essentials!!

So massive thanks to Fiona at Australian Bodycare, the girls at SiennaX, and the staff at Artistic Colour Gloss for seeing me and letting me buy before the shutters went up!! I wouldn't have had a chance otherwise! Managed to spend hundreds in a few minutes, but that's usual for me. I also met the lovely Lynne Baker, and had a nice chat with her before the crowds descended!!

I didn't get a chance to have a look around myself, but it was such a busy show for us, we spoke to so many people, and lots of therapists took on our new Arosha slimming wrap range, and our new Timeless Truth masks, I wonder if any of them were Geeks?!

I'd be interested to see also which products, equipment and treatments Geeks haven taken on as a result of visiting PBExcel this year :lol: What's new out there??!

Me I bought the wraps!! I am yet to try them but will let you know how it goes.

Latest posts

Back