Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't let me register for online registration - why? :(

I can't see how I buy me a ticket either :(

Click on the early bird link twice and it takes you through to registration, no free tickets left, so probably £10 a ticket or so. X

Still can't do it :cry::cry::cry::cry:

im going to be there...go to every london show!!

ill be heading to s2 first(surprise surprise!) then a mooch about for bits and pieces x

I can't seem to register online? I get "We are sorry, but registration for Professional Beauty London 2013 is now closed." What gives, man?!

Does anyone know when we should receive our tickets?

I think its two weeks before the show so prob around the start of Feb

:)

Last edited:
Ok. Ty. Roll on February.

That is very strange. I registered a few hours ago and it seems to have gone through. Hope I do actually get the ticket.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I just tried again and it says closed, what link did you use ?

It was a link I got sent through in the post. If anyone has been before it might be worth checking your post for different codes to enter.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I was going to register this week ... now it looks like it's too late to get free tickets :irked:

I registered back in November but can't find my confirmation email. You think they'll still send tickets through the post too?

Hi, I just tried to register for the professional beauty show at excel London in February, but it says that registering is closed! That seems a bit early?! Does anyone know how else to register?

Thanks
Kate

Last edited by a moderator:
I registered back in November but can't find my confirmation email. You think they'll still send tickets through the post too?

Yeah! ;)

Yep I'm going can't wait, booked my ticket ages ago.

1st stop S2 for the new shellac colours and additives, then nsi and a good mooch about :)

I just tried and it says its closed, seems odd, will have to try find the leaflet and send off for it.

Me! Can't wait to go. Didn't get to Olympia last time so I have show withdrawal symptoms.

First stop S2 of course for the new shellac colours. Got to beat the queue. Then who knows, wherever my purse takes me I guess lol

X

Registration is now open again (probably a server blip caused it to crash?)... not sure for how long though, so be quick just in case!

Latest posts

Back