Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the train home now, surrounded by bags! Only waited about 1hr15 at S2 & got to have a lovely chat with Mrs Geek & lots of others in the queue. Happy but pooped :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Geeg, that is nothing! By the time we left the show, the queue for the S2 stand was actually OUT of the pro beauty entrance and went on and on. I've never seen anything like it, always the most popular stand and bless them, they do everything they can to get those queues down each year but when you're that popular, what can you do?! :D Crazy and awesome all in one! You must be very proud of them :Love:

Geeg, that is nothing! By the time we left the show, the queue for the S2 stand was actually OUT of the pro beauty entrance and went on and on. I've never seen anything like it, always the most popular stand and bless them, they do everything they can to get those queues down each year but when you're that popular, what can you do?! :D Crazy and awesome all in one! You must be very proud of them :Love:

I am very proud! :hug: And it's not like we don't have lots of tills and lots of beautiful EA's manning the stand ... it's just sheer volume. We also have the most fabulous professionals who are so patient ... so many thanks for that. xxx

Planky1 I think I may have seen you in queue?! Did your hubby have grey track pants on? :)

I am very proud! :hug: And it's not like we don't have lots of tills and lots of beautiful EA's manning the stand ... it's just sheer volume. We also have the most fabulous professionals who are so patient ... so many thanks for that. xxx

You have to be patient, it's plain to see how hard they are ALL working trying to keep everyone entertained and upbeat whilst they wait. When you're as popular as they are, there's no choice but to queue. Sam(uel) was saying they increased tills by 30% and it's still not enough but they just can't have any more. That's when I said they need the entire Pro Beauty Hall all to themselves. Probably still wouldn't be enough :lol: It's amazing to see how successful and sought after S2 is, everyone just goes running to there like crazy people hahaha. I just had a big smile on my face thinking how incredible it is that they are the most popular stand. Everywhere else was pretty much deserted! :lol: Brilliant!

Planky1 I think I may have seen you in queue?! Did your hubby have grey track pants on? :)

No, he was in blue jeans and green jacket. Baldy heed :D

My haul - all bought within an hour!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361719840.543070.jpg

Now I'm quickly putting then away before OH gets his calculator out!

Aaah then it wasn't you! I must look like a mad thing at these shows as I walk around looking at people's name badges!! Lol :D

One day I'll get to the London show...I can just imagine how amazing it is. Well done to all the S2 team!

what was the que like for the harmony Uk stand??? mental???

GEORDIEHANDBAG - I see you have got the new sensation lotions. What flavours are they. Can not see from the picture.
Am going tomorrow and can not wait.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

The Queue to S2​

The photo was taken from the S2 stand and the queue went all the way down and out the door! :eek:

picture.php

I'm panicking that their will be nothing left for me tomorrow!!! Eeek x

I've just got home, the Q for sweet squared was huge, we got there before it opened and were outside and went straight to CND s2 when it opened, we waited chatting to people for 1hr 30 ins to buy our stuff, peoeple were outside in the Q and were told it was 2 hours n top of the 1hr 30 mins wait from that point arghhh, so glad I went their first.

Got my new shellac colours, the new additives, vanilla solar oil, plus 3 lots of irresistible glitters (neon, island collection and moonlight) also got a fab deal on top coat and bottom and new bulbs) plus few other bits, so happy

I also got all the bits I wanted from nsi, new 3d acrylic brushes from crystal nails and some few ther bits.

Now shattered lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 314
And some of my new glitters

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 244
GEORDIEHANDBAG - I see you have got the new sensation lotions. What flavours are they. Can not see from the picture.
Am going tomorrow and can not wait.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Sun drenched, citron breeze, dune flower. HTH

Have a good day tomorrow!

Successful day, straight to S2 at 10am and has a pleasant queue for 55 mins. It was funny to see Sam(uel) so overwhelmed at the crowd at 10.01am you would think he would be used to it by now lol. It was nice to see Sam(antha) although didn't get to chat this time but there was only half of her!! Well done you look amazing! Met and had a chat with waxing Jack and met my Dreamweave rep. Did anyone notice how quiet it was away from the S2 stand? Wasn't so busy as most years. Thanks S2 great queue management and great offers and happy staff xx

A bit off topic but when will the new additives and colours be released to purchase online for those that didn't make the show?

A bit off topic but when will the new additives and colours be released to purchase online for those that didn't make the show?

That is a question for S2. I can't think of anyone here who can answer your question. My automatic reply would be just as soon as the stock returns from the show, which would be tuesday but I can't say for sure as I don't work at S2.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back