Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets hope your right and the queues are not as bad. I want to have a look at the shellac and add some to my collection

Well the way they had organised the queue today (the same way I assume they will arrange it tomorrow)
Was just as you're at the entrance (when the queue starts outside) its about a 25-30 min queue from there, so not too bad xxx

Loving my new carry case for my Gelish colours :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361730665.705156.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361730665.705156.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 247
Im struggling to understand why batman or batmen were at pro beauty!? Haha xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Eventually got there & i loved my first beauty show! I managed not to go crazy and my only purchase was a lovely roo case and some polish holders that were a bargain! :)
I also got lots of information which was my main reason for going as I'm wanting to further my training but want to do the correct training first. On the way back to the hotel now, very tired and a grumpy boyfriend in tow, to do lots of reading through the info I have got :)

There was a comic convention or something xxx

Lordy NO, I wasn't there. There is no way after 20+ years of doing shows that I could stand all day amongst so many people. Just couldn't cope with it. I'm done with all that now. The EVENT and similar sized things are what I like to do. We have all these beautiful young ones who are so accomplished and so skilled ... they do not need an oldie like me, cluttering up the place. :hug:

I certainly don't agree with this! You would not be 'clutter' but 'royalty' and you would have your own thrown so you wouldn't have to worry about the standing! ;)

We got there about 10.30 and headed straight for Sweet Squared and queued for about an hour and a half, it was soooooo worth it though! I LOVE all my new colours and additives, i'm in nail heaven :D

I hope not, beacuse I'm going tomorrow!!

Where can I download list of exhibitors? Professional Beauty has a list but impossible to print it out...

Check through your post pile! They should have sent you a map with all the exhibitors on if you're registered :)

:lol: you crack me up! I can just imagine her getting all defensive with all the other batmans there. Will the real batman please stand up!

I didn't see you both today, but I didn't get there until two. I did however see some random bloke dressed in yellow, but didn't recognise any kind of character he wanted to be. I think he just liked the colour yellow and wearing a face mask.

It was scary and I don't scare easily it was very very strange very strange.

Lol bless him he was prob just trying to fit in and blend in lol.

We left at around 2 I think it was soooo busy I was loosing the will to live lol xxx

There was a comic convention there as well :lol::lol: xx

My tickets haven't arrived anyone else had this problem? Xx

You can register online and they will send you email and print that off and you will collect your badge at the entrance :)

Just seen on facebook that some of my friends have been to the show today and they are not qualified therapists. Makes my blood boil that they can be allowed in and take advantage of the trade offers that us therapists wait for to allow room for more profit within our business. I have already lost 2 clients who have managed to get hold of Gelish equipment through Sally's and are now doing their own nails instead of coming to me. How are we meant to sustain our business if the public have us much access to the pro products as we do?

Oh my, i thought that was the busiest exhibition yet. It seemed like you had to fight your way everywhere. Not that it wasn't worth it, lol.

From S2 I bought the new shellac colours, new additives, glitter trio and brisa lite smoothing kit, as well as one of the new foot files. I thought they had some fab offers and could've bought everything.

I got a double digital wax heater from hive, facial sponges, 2 beauty bags/cases from Roo, 6 OPI colours including the new sand ones and some massage wax to try.

I was a good girl, spending only my designated beauty cash, but if i'd let myself use the credit card i could've spent up a storm. Lots of fun and a lovely lunch at the bagel place, but now i am shattered! Looking forward to play time tomorrow xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen on facebook that some of my friends have been to the show today and they are not qualified therapists. Makes my blood boil that they can be allowed in and take advantage of the trade offers that us therapists wait for to allow room for more profit within our business. I have already lost 2 clients who have managed to get hold of Gelish equipment through Sally's and are now doing their own nails instead of coming to me. How are we meant to sustain our business if the public have us much access to the pro products as we do?
The public don't have as much access as the pros. Just like Sally's, these people must have used a pros details to get in. Shame on the so called pros for allowing them to do it. You reap what you sew!

Loved it!

We got everything we went for, the queues for S2 were long but well worth the wait, by far the friendliest staff even with the masses of orders and queries they were handling they couldn't have been more helpful, I can never get over how organised they are at these events amongst the chaos!

Loving my new toys...aherm, I mean professional products!

Attachments

• 2013-02-24 19.50.11.jpg
    2013-02-24 19.50.11.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
You are so right geeg it's just so frustrating! Looking forward to Gelish love in bloom when I go tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back