Pro Beauty nail comp - Deadline 13th Feb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Just a reminder to those who plan to compete at the Professional Beauty Nail Competition in March that the deadline for entry is Friday 13th Feb.

Its FREE entry into the PB exhibition for you and your model if you register and pay before the deadline date. The quicker you get your form in, the quicker you get your judging number, so your model gets judged quicker!

We have some great prizes with newly designed trophies and certificates.

All info with entry form is on the Professional Beauty website.

I am totally chuffed to bits to announce that Sweet Squared is sponsering the PB nail comp! :):):)

Good luck to all who enter!

Hi Rachel

I am trying to get a hold of the entry forms for one of my girls and you shed any light.

Thanks

You can download from the Professional beauty website or just PM me your address and i will pop one in the post!

hi guys hoping you can help me.

ive decided to bite the bullet and enter my first nail comp! ive done nails between 2001/2003 then had a break to 2006 till presnt but i dont know what catogory i would be under as i dont think it would be noviec. but dont think im good enough for anything higher, im using it more for constructive critism really.

any help would be great
thanks xx:rolleyes:

hi guys hoping you can help me.

ive decided to bite the bullet and enter my first nail comp! ive done nails between 2001/2003 then had a break to 2006 till presnt but i dont know what catogory i would be under as i dont think it would be noviec. but dont think im good enough for anything higher, im using it more for constructive critism really.

any help would be great
thanks xx:rolleyes:

Kel's you need to go to the professional beauty web site and look at the competition rules etc to help you choose which cat you would be in honey.

Novice at pro beauty is usually techs who have been doing nails for 1 year and not competed before..... No dont quote me on this as it can change from competition to competiton.

Hope this helps

ive looked hun,

but it has other fancy ones i.e. fancy french, sculptured, carnival, photographic.
i can see theres a l&p french on the sunday but other than the novice i cant see which group id go in to theres one thats says coming soon, maybe its that one?

xx

There are 14 categories so there is a lot to chose from! As you have been doing nails for over 2 years, even with the break, it means you are unable to enter the novice. This really is for our "babies" who are still in training. You can enter the Tip and Overlay categories on the Sunday morning. These are great as you have 2 and a half hours to produce a beautiful full set of tips with what ever system you like you use. (All judged seperatly) You are not up against the big boys (previous winners) as they are in The Championships. This runs at the same time but is judged completly seperatly. So i think that is a great place for you to start.

I am just waiting on some advice from a few experts as we are making a few changes to the Salon Nail Challenge rules. This is a speed category (full set in 90 mins) held on the Sunday afternoon. They should be ready this week. Its a popular category and only good if you are comfortable with the time allowed.

You can enter anything else you like (except Novice and Championships)!

I hope this helps!

yes it all becomes clearer now lol. thank you for taking the time to explain it to me.

xx

Hi chocolate or any other geeks who may know?

What is the address to send the showcase or photographic art into, as I can't seem to find any info whatsoever, and I've been looking on the site quite a lot today, reading all info, also what would be the deadline to send it in by post, as I'm having trouble with travel arrangements, and am too nervous to use the trains in London, I'd probably get lost :( , as I've never been there before x

I don't know if I am having a major blond moment....but I can't seem to find the catagories or rules for the pb comps????
I have been on the pb site and can't seem to find anything to do with the comps????
Can you point me in the right direction anyone???

Dont worry, you are not alone. The idea of the Showcase and Photo cats is so that everyone can enter, even if they cant make it to the show. Although if you win, its a shame you wont be there to get your trophy!

Please send your entry to me at the same address thats on the entry form. PO Box 226, Sidcup, Kent. DA15 0BY.

GOOD LUCK!

Dont worry, you are not alone. The idea of the Showcase and Photo cats is so that everyone can enter, even if they cant make it to the show. Although if you win, its a shame you wont be there to get your trophy!

Please send your entry to me at the same address thats on the entry form. PO Box 226, Sidcup, Kent. DA15 0BY.

GOOD LUCK!

By what date??? sorry to be a pain and thx loads for that address, I would be able to make it later in the day for the awards, and to get it back, its just having problems getting there early, as I dont know London at all and would have to rely on trains and would get lost lol :hug:

Dont worry, i live in London and still get lost! :grr:

As long as i have it by Wed 25th Feb so i can get all of them packed up, as i normally get sent quite a few. Make sure its well bubble wrapped!

Dont worry, i live in London and still get lost! :grr:

As long as i have it by Wed 25th Feb so i can get all of them packed up, as i normally get sent quite a few. Make sure its well bubble wrapped!

oooo Im excited now, lol, thankyou so much, I prob wont win , but it's the experience of it all ,thanks :):hug::hug:

Hi chocolate or any other geeks who may know?

What is the address to send the showcase or photographic art into, as I can't seem to find any info whatsoever, and I've been looking on the site quite a lot today, reading all info, also what would be the deadline to send it in by post, as I'm having trouble with travel arrangements, and am too nervous to use the trains in London, I'd probably get lost :( , as I've never been there before x
Tracey - If I go to the show, you are welcome to travel with me or I'll take your photo entry and give it to Rachel. Is your college not going to Excel?

Entries are coming in thick and fast now so if you want a low judging number, get your entry form in quick!!!!!!!!!!

just out of interest...whats a low judging number, lol????

just out of interest...whats a low judging number, lol????

I think its when , for example, im the 6th person to register to enter the competitions, it means my model will get judged 6th ....

haze x

Latest posts

Back