Pro impression's great deal !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Just phoned to make my order and found out that Pro impressions are doing buy one get one free on all there products ! BARGAIN

Wow, thats great. I love Pro Impressions.
What company did you place your order with?

Wow, thats great. I love Pro Impressions.
What company did you place your order with?

You would need to order direct from Pro Impressions for this deal, as I doubt their other stockist will be included in it.

Just been on their website and cant see anything about 'buy one get one', Am I looking in the wrong place???? :rolleyes:

Just been on their website and cant see anything about 'buy one get one', Am I looking in the wrong place???? :rolleyes:

Nope just go on the proimpressions site, I didnt know untill they were placing my order that it was 2 4 1 x.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just been on their website and cant see anything about 'buy one get one', Am I looking in the wrong place???? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

Nope just go on the proimpressions site, I didnt know untill they were placing my order that it was 2 4 1 x.

did you order on the site or over the phone?
and is it just certain things?

Sorry for the delay, Broken comp. I hope you got your 2-4-1 ???

I enquired about this to pro impressions.
The buy one get one free offer is available on certain items only, and is only available through telephone orders.

~X~

just to let you know, this offer is still on until the end of today.

it covers many products including the advance well less tips [and the replacement packs too] that lots of us love.

telephone orders only

I've taken advantage of their buy one get one free offer and it covers a huge range of products. Well worth phoning up for, but hurry! :)

Yes what a great offer!! Also if you spend over £75 you get free postage and a free gift, my letter says valid until 8th Jan.
I love Pro-impressions, great products and really competative prices, I'm definately a fan:lol:........and a nice way to start the year too!

Latest posts

Back