Products for body treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hey everyone, what products does everyone use for body treatments? Im using get fresh for body wraps and eve taylor for massage at the moment and just wondering what else is out there and what everyone thinks of them?

Hiya

I offer the full range of Pure Fiji Spa Body Treatments.

They have an award winning exfoliating sugar scrub, which is perfect as the sugar melts during exfoliation and does not require showers, any excess i other massage in, or wipe off with a steam towel.

They also have various monoi massage oils. body butters, bath soaks, body scrubs, in 7 different infusions, Frangipani, Coconut, Gingerlilly, Mango..... and more. (These are the ones i stock.)

In terms of treatments they have around 12 different treatments, from

Fijian Bobo massage which is a south pacic technique using forearms and elbows (really good)

To a sugar exfoliation treatment, called Tropical Paradise Sugar Glow

And then Royal Milk and Honey Ritual which is a body wrap using milk and honey to target cellulite and anti aging. (My most popular)

mmmmmm they all just smell fab!!! Almost good enough to eat!!!

Check them out!!

Oh almost forgot, and the best bit is the opening order minimum is tiny compared to other brands... only £550 plus Vat. And there is no set package as compared to other brands.

You only pick what you want, based upon the treatments you want to do, and thus dont have to stock loads of stuff which you may never use or sell, i experienced with Dermalogica.

I no longer do any dermalogica body at all !!!

I agree , but i use Pure Fiji for manicure and pedicure x:hug:

I second the last two posts!! Pure Fiji was definatly the right choice for me and the comments i get from people seem to get better each time they use them!! I personally love the sugar scrubs!!

xxx

Algologie do a great range of body treatments

Fizzy Cocoa Bean Wrap.... lush
Mud and Seaweed treatments , they have a whole lot.

google clay and seaweed wraps and you come up with all kinds of info

I offer the Decleor body treatments, which are very popular & out of this world! I'm about to launch their new Madagascar Red Island Ritual, which begins with an exfoliation using powdered orange and apricot seeds with Essential Oils, spices and vegetable Oils. This is then followed by a relaxing massage with warm aromatic balms using both hands and an acacia wood massager. It's part of their Madagascar initiative; there's more about it on their website:

Our initiative in Madagascar - DECLOR

I offer the Decleor body treatments, which are very popular & out of this world! I'm about to launch their new Madagascar Red Island Ritual, which begins with an exfoliation using powdered orange and apricot seeds with Essential Oils, spices and vegetable Oils. This is then followed by a relaxing massage with warm aromatic balms using both hands and an acacia wood massager. It's part of their Madagascar initiative; there's more about it on their website:

Our initiative in Madagascar - DECLOR

Wow - sounds sumptuous! We are considering offering spa treatments such as these, along with out beauty menu. They sound heavenly!

I have tried, used profesionally and loved Phytomer Body products.

I'm sure they would send you out samples to try or even come and demo some for you.

You get them from The Skincare Sanctury.

x

I use Gerard's.

they offer facials and body spa treatments.

I do prescriptive facials, soy soy facial, glycolic facial, chocolate facial.
chocolate body (a massage with melted chocolate), chocolate wrap, seaweed cellulite (to the thighs and/or stomach and wrap), dead sea salt scrub, welcome foot treatment, Mother 2Be, Shea body bliss (an exfolation followed by a warmed shea butter massage).

I am about to do some more training with them, Bamboo massage, Wave massage (Hawiiaan massage using forearms), collagen eye.

Latest posts

Back