prof skincare range for home use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive always used the professional products im using in the salon on myself at home.Over the years ive worked with and used Clarins,Elemis,E'spa and Guinot.Now i am working for myself as a mobile therapist i use Eve Taylor and find them excellent.I think if you truely believe in the products that you use on your clients and retail them then you would use them on yourself.

So glad you are still enjoying your mitt Gemma xxx:hug:

I love it!

It makes my tan on my face last longer as well! As all i am using to get my make up off with is water and my mitt!

xxx

Some products I use at home are the same as the salon and some arent, as I too believe the same as Amy De Man, and use some non professional skincare otc products (*gasps!!*)

And the products I use are Natures Way (*further gasps*) I actually really like natures way and think they are really good, but most importantly so do my clients!!

I usually use my professional range. Curently using various samples given to me at Excel, but am also using Algologie's hydrating serum which I love, love, love :)

So hIpPy ChIcK, what about you? Are you practising what you preach? lol

well Sarah, I have been waiting for it!

I use Liz Earle in the salon and at home, but am now also doing academie the acad'arome range. So, am going to trying the academie range out at home once I've used up all my Liz Earle products. So will be offering the 2 ranges for the time being.

Infact, I shall be placing my order on Tuesday, and can't wait to try them out at home. I have had various samples which I've been using, but want to use the whole caboodle.

So, yes, I do practise what I preach.:green:

So, yes, I do practise what I preach.:green:

ooh, glad to hear it Ann :)

I must say, my sales of serums have gone up since I started using one myself. Nothing increases retail more than the therapist enthusing about the product - you can't do this if you use OTC products.

No, because my favourite skincare products aren't exclusively 'professional' skincare products.

I'm one of those who believes that there are good and bad 'professional' products and good and bad OTC products, and I will recommend the ones I believe in to my clients regardless if I will profit from the recommendation.

so come on then....spill....what are the non professional products you use...:lol: ( i only ask cos i dig your info :hug:)

Yep im both a MONU and MD Formulations girl. Which is what I use in my salon. Cant get enough of MD right now. My skin is looking the best is has in years after suffering with a problem prone skin. x

I love it!

It makes my tan on my face last longer as well! As all i am using to get my make up off with is water and my mitt!

xxx

What 'the mitt' ? im intrigued !

so come on then....spill....what are the non professional products you use...:lol: ( i only ask cos i dig your info :hug:)

He he, thanks! :green:

It's taken me a while to work out what my skin likes and what it doesn't, and what is the very best for it and what it will tolerate in an emergency (if I run out/don't have access to the very best stuff!).

Eve Lom is my number one choice, which I always use when I'm at home; I use the Cleanser, TLC cream, Rescue Mask and Eye Serum. I'll sometimes use Extra Virgin Olive Oil for both cleansing and moisturising, but as it's a bit messy, I always stick to using this at home also. If I'm away for a couple of days, it is easier and convenient for me to use Simple Cleanser/Eye Makeup Remover, along with Bio Oil as my moisturiser. We have Weleda in the salon, which is not an exclusively professional product, but is rated by all who use it, and I'll sometimes use Almond Cleanser, Almond Facial Oil and Iris Facial Masque.

I always use water (either from the tap or Evian Brumisateur) as 'toner', it is the very best for your skin, and lock in its emollient properties with oil or oily cream (the only two types of moisturiser I use).

What 'the mitt' ? im intrigued !

It is indeed the Magic Mitt by Jane Iredale I had recommended and sold it to Gemma when she was using wipes as a more sustainable, gentler and cheaper method of cleansing.

hth's

Latest posts

Back