Professional Beauty Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Lady J

Reaction score
Hey All

Was just wondering if anyone is going to the Professional Beauty show in Ireland?

I'm going booked up for it when Manchester comps had been cancelled now it's back on I'll be going to both.

Sarah X

well, i have my flights booked, i booked them ages ago, and now my model has let me down, it always happens to me. CHINESE, LONG BEDS, BEAUTIFUL SOFT SKIN! never found a model as perfect as her. absolutely gutted!!! i am hoping she maybe free for manchester though.

well, i have my flights booked, i booked them ages ago, and now my model has let me down, it always happens to me. CHINESE, LONG BEDS, BEAUTIFUL SOFT SKIN! never found a model as perfect as her. absolutely gutted!!! i am hoping she maybe free for manchester though.

Awe that is such a shame hun. It is so hard to find that ideal model. Hopefully she'll make it up to you for Manchester x:hug:

I would have loved to have went to Dublin but I have so much to juggle at the moment and the fact that it is just a week before Manchester.

Good luck to all those entering xx

Hey All

Was just wondering if anyone is going to the Professional Beauty show in Ireland?

I'm going booked up for it when Manchester comps had been cancelled now it's back on I'll be going to both.

Sarah X

Hi Sarah

When is it ?

Im going on the sunday, its not to far from where I live. Looking forward to it!!! If anyone needs a model on the sunday I could help out. But cant do the monday as I have to go to manchester.

xxx

I'll be there - this year I am on The Beauty Shop exhibitors stand, demoing (is that a word?) lol nouveau lashes.

So pop by and say hi....

I booked yesterday to go. Really looking forward to it - never been to a beauty show before. I am going on the Sunday - will be happy to model for anyone...

Hi Sarah

When is it ?

Sunday 5th and Monday 6th October

Chocolate and I have just had confirmation in from Dublin and we we will be busier than last year we are already at 115 entries over the two days!!!!!

Dublin is becoming a massive comp and we are looking forward to seeing several UK competitors there again this year as well as all the girls from the North and South of Ireland. It is going to be great!!

Sue
Competition Organiser

anyone free to model monday? good nail beds essential, as it sounds like the comp will be tough!:eek:

I'm going but I havent seen my nailbeds bare in months! Should be good, I dont compete as i've never had the desire tho Crazysas is and she's brill so watch out!

i wish!
you've made me blush!

Latest posts

Back