Professional Nails: Geek names - how did you choose yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Samantha,
Heard something on the telly and all of a sudden cheeky chick popped into my head (boring I know! Lol)

My business name Is
Perfectly Polishedxx

I'm a girl from the northeast who likes shoes and handbags!

My real name is Joanne and my business name is AltonBeauty.

Sorry, I forgot to say - my real name is Emily and my business name is TipToe Nails :)

xx

My boyfriend has called me Gemster forever and so now everyone else calls me it too, I always use it in my usernames if my real name (Gemma) is taken.

My business is called Naava X

My name is Natalie :)

I love reading ancient japanese lit and my favourite book is by Lady Murasaki: The tales of Genji - the shining prince

I also have a lot of books about her too and I'm forever reading them.

My oh even sometimes calls me Murasaki

Last edited:
Mine is my business name. Pretty.boring, its just my name. Does anyone know how to change it as a username?!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Mine is due to having limited imagination, I was offering Spray Tans and I hoped that clients would find them fantastic so decided on a bit of wordplay,it was my business name for a while but since I have branched out it has changed a couple of times due to circumstances beyond my control, but if you come across a Wildebeastie on other tan or IT forums it might be me LOL
Nikki Norwich
Urban Lovely- Beauty to your Door
Bedazzled Beauty ( had to relinquish due to a liar)
and of course
Tanfastic !!!

Last edited:
I'm Victoria, Vixx for short

My name is obv my first and also part of my surname too, it's been my screen name for almost every place I've ever visited or joined, easy and non forgettable for me lol.

My business name is Cute-Ickles.
A tad cheesy but I needed to think on my feet when my friend and i were booking our tickets for Olympia last year, we had to give our business names and she already had hers so mine just fell out if my mouth before my brain engaged lol.
It's stuck ever since so I bought the domain ;)

Sadly I had to look at mine to remember what it was! Lol

Really no rhyme or reason for my name. I do like uniqueness. :)

Mine is really sad !!! Steph is my name and when I joined SG I was 41 !!! Sadly I'm no longer 41 😢

I'm UpToScratch, as my business name is Up To Scratch Nails and has been since 2003. My real name is Gemma Pinfield-Thomas and I'm a CND Shellac Education Ambassador and Minx Educator here on the Warwickshire/Worcestershire border. LOTS of people call me Lady P-T since my very silly wedding speech... 😳 ...but I still work under the name Up To Scratch Nails, so I've kept UpToScratch on here. 😊

Mines a pretty boring story. My name is steph and I had my son, who was a baby at the time asleep on me when I signed up. Really couldn't think of a name, had a total mind blank so went with stephiebaby.

Steph
Woodlands Beauty

Xx

Boring here, just my business name hehe ^.^ real name Kate but have been nicknamed Metatron on facebook on the recycling group I run, maybe I should change my SG name lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Mini4mum

Has nothing to with my business or my name lol
Mini as I was bought one for my 40th a while back
4 as I have four kids & had four fur babies
Mum - that's obvious.
That's it
Real name = Fiona ;)

Latest posts

Back