Pure coconut oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried blow drying with coconut oil

I would recommend a hairdryer tbh... I'm not even a hair geek but I'm sharing that good lil nugget for free :D

Love mine as a lip balm. I've got a client who I converted and her hair is amazing. She was like a sheep before, huge puffy dry hair, now it's just amazing.

I was also a huge puffy dry sheep and now feeling silky smoooth!

Kind Regards, Ellis @ EHB

Last night I warmed some coconut oil in the microwave and when it was liquid mixed with brown sugar and put in on dry as a scrub followed by moisturising with coconut oil! Is there such thing as too much?xxx

Ive put together a before n after. This pic i remember was taken a few days before my coconut oil arrived (very borin family meal, hense the moody face and i ordered it at that very meal and it got delivered about 2 days later) and the bottom photo is my hair 3 days ago.

The second pic i had used it once i had it natural and wavey but still felt smooth and the second pic was 3 days ago.
Look at the shine!
Honestlg better than any expesive hair repair condition treamtent. Wanna thank the OP massivley!

Attachments

• 1400794285218.jpg
    1400794285218.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 1400795094132.jpg
    1400795094132.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 274
I don't really have an after pic but it has helped me get from this pic below (I was red + wanted to back blonde ASAP !) 4/5m later and It has helped get my hair in almost 'normal' condition from amazingly damaged, as can see by pic least 6inches of my hair was damaged. It is a godsend !!! Although I do lather it on and put 2 much on last night so now looks a little greasy lol xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400799706.091455.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400799650.293105.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400799650.293105.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 235
Can i ask what to do when it goes runny? mine was a hard wax yesterday but so humid its now liquid? xx

Ive put together a before n after. This pic i remember was taken a few days before my coconut oil arrived (very borin family meal, hense the moody face and i ordered it at that very meal and it got delivered about 2 days later) and the bottom photo is my hair 3 days ago.

The second pic i had used it once i had it natural and wavey but still felt smooth and the second pic was 3 days ago.
Look at the shine!
Honestlg better than any expesive hair repair condition treamtent. Wanna thank the OP massivley!

Wow! What a difference looks fab! Isn't it great 👍 x

Anyone seen my big fat greek wedding? "Put some windex on it".... Lol

Though i have to say i do literally use it for everything! Even my make up brushes!

Ive never tried to 50/50 with shampoo so i shall try that.

Perfect anti frizz/shine serum :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have really damaged hair at the moment, how often could I use it to help repair it?

Latest posts

Back