Pure resin tip overlay!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseyboi

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering if you can help?

Had a new client in for fills today (Holiday maker) she told me that her salon back home just used pure resin over a tip no powder or fiberglass just resin doing 3/4 layers to bulid up the thickness!!! Fortunately I have some Backscratchers glass glaze so I was able to fill with it. What supprised me is they looked quite nice lol. Have any of you heard of this method or does anyone offer this type of overlay as its the 1st time I have seen this.

Cheers xx:green:

It is not something i have heard of but maybe it was that salons way of doing temporary tips and she added so much resin to make them stronger ?

Hiyah

When I began my nail training I contacted a local nail technician to see if I coud observe her work and although she didn't show me the system I was wanting to know more about (L&P) she did however show me resin and tip overlay and I was so impressed by it that I began doing them, used with the right tip for the client they can look pretty darn good.

Sue :)

Hiyah

When I began my nail training I contacted a local nail technician to see if I coud observe her work and although she didn't show me the system I was wanting to know more about (L&P) she did however show me resin and tip overlay and I was so impressed by it that I began doing them, used with the right tip for the client they can look pretty darn good.

Sue :)

Hi Sue

Thanx for replying

Out of interest do you still use this type of overlay & how do clients get on with it? My holiday maker client always has this type of enhancement & said she has never had a problem with it. It was pretty quick to fill & they felt very strong

Thanx xx

We do this in our salon as a temporary enhancement, they look ok and do last a couple of weeks, they're quite popular, a couple of clients have tips&resin all the time and have infills with them. I personally don't like this form of enhacement, I prefer l&p!

Latest posts

Back