Put a ring on it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SapphireBeaux

Reaction score
This takes that line to a whole new level! I think it's both beautiful, amazing and terrifying at the same time!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415437813.323428.jpg

Holy hell!!! 😳 I thought I was going to type aww congratulations?! Jeeze thaz rank!! 😳😁😂

😖imagine catching that on something!

Oh dear! What if it got caught on something?😁 Don't know if I'd want holes in my fingers coming into contact with bacteria etc. Will probably become a whole new trend and I'm just showing my age haha😊

I don't understand how you're supposed to take it off?
I don't mean for break up reasons, I mean when they get married and HAVE to take it off. Ouchy

Ouch that makes me cringe I'm all for tattoos and piercings but I catch my rings alk the time and can just see it getting ripped out

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I dont like it & i like piercings!

Cant imagine washing my hair with that on :(

Xx

It's very extreme!! I have had dermal piercings (I assume this is similarly done) in my wrists and chest, all of which I caught numerous times before finally they were ripped out. That is why I think it is terrifying!!

I feel sick!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eww... I'd much prefer a removable rock, I think.

Unique though.

One word... Why?

Ewww that's disgusting why would you have it done? It looks painful? And surely it would get caught on everything? Sorry no offence if you like it but why?xx

Whatt the hell?!? Haha

Good grief! Each to their own, but personally I couldn't give treatments with one of those on so it'd be a no from me!

Not sure if this one is going to catch on haha 😁
kind of cool in a weird way

Latest posts

Back