Question about men!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well men will buy fake tanning products, i made an initial batch of 1000 Nouvaman Mousse and 1000 gradual Tanning creme expecting it to be a slow starter.. and it sold out in 5 days :lol:
as i suspected,men are much happier to apply self tanning products themselves rather than have a spray tan. many customers have already re ordered so its all good

Yay... Well done! Im lecturing most of my male friends & family ;) xx

I know this is an old thread, and things may have changed…but I run a business offering treatments to male clients…manicures, pedicures, facials, massage, waxing etc, and its very busy. I find many younger men wanting to have facials and use great skincare products, but also quite a few of the older men like to try something new, and then are hooked. I am soon to do my spray tan training (next week actually) and my intention is to go with Nouvatan - simply based on the many great reviews I have seen…and the Male orientated packaging and intentions of the Male home use products I think will go down very well with my clients. I have been asked quite a few times over the last 12-18 months if I offer spray tans…which I didn't - but now intend to add this to my treatments, and hopefully, it will be a great success

Lots of men, from my experience now want to look, and feel their best, and if you build up a trust with them, it is quite easy to educate them ad convince them to think outside the box and try something new, and once they see the results, they come back for more, time and time again. These days, no one leaves without booking their next appointment - so, hopefully, this will be the same with tanning :)…fingers crossed
Terry

Latest posts

Back