Radio Show Names.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKRed

Reaction score
As a lot of you know already, I am a DJ. {Online DJ}

I DJ 2 nights a week and I want to expand my horizon. So far I do a 2 hour metal show and a 3 hour electronica show.

I want to do a ‘mellow’ night, with ambient music, like stuff we would possibly play in our salons, like no words just soothing sounds, or just chill out tunes….

Now I haven’t got a clue what to name this show, or any idea of artwork…. Do you guys have any ideas on names/artwork?

All I have come up with so far is: Smooth Vibrations…. But unsure what kind of vibe that gives off…. I don’t want it to sound sleazy or anything….

(my current shows are: Red Alert and Neon Beatz)

how about AURA or CHAKRASCAPE these kind of names bring inner calm, inner peace and time out to reflect.

how about AURA or CHAKRASCAPE these kind of names bring inner calm, inner peace and time out to reflect.

I like Aura.... I can't pronounce CHAKRASCAPE though hehe :o

glad you like it though ...opps sorry red i meant to space them

chakra scape sort of imagine this >>

or have you heard of the tune played by north american indians called YEHA-NOHA from sacred spirit it means cleanse,calm,inner peace.you could maybe use the wording

Latest posts

Back