Raw Earth???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k8tie

Reaction score
Just recieved my FREE Raw Earth Porfessional Pedi Kit from CND!!! The offers this month are amazing!!
Just wanting some advice on what you guys all chrage for this pedi- same as Spa or different??

looks like i missed out on this one! how do you get a free pedi kit?? x

Aspirations said:
looks like i missed out on this one! how do you get a free pedi kit?? x

Spend £125 or more on products in July/August and you get the Raw Earth kit free.

£16 for raw earth
£18 for spa

xxx

£22 for Spa and Raw Earth alike...an hour for each.

Hi,

I just wondered if Raw Earth was a complete range like Spa Ped??

I must admit sometimes I feel Spa-Pedicure is aimed more at female clients but males are fond of pedicures too. would this be a better alternative? If so, what products do I use in place of the soak, scrubs and oils and heel therapy etc??

Thanks
x

Absolutely, this one is really more gender free..............and my husband loved it, he seemed to prefer the warming sensation of the footbuff as opposed to the cooling sensation of Marine Masque in the spapedicure. Also with only 4 products its a bit simpler for them their mensfolk to cope with!!!!
There is footclean, footbuff, footmask and footrub.......easy peasy.....

Thanks for this I might invest in the products then and update my menu.
Is the footbuff a type of scrub??

Thanks
Danielle

izzidoll said:
Absolutely, this one is really more gender free..............and my husband loved it, he seemed to prefer the warming sensation of the footbuff as opposed to the cooling sensation of Marine Masque in the spapedicure. Also with only 4 products its a bit simpler for them their mensfolk to cope with!!!!
There is footclean, footbuff, footmask and footrub.......easy peasy.....

Hi Danielle,

Yeah, the footbuff is a raw sugar, water-activated, warming a.h.a foot scrub. It's definitely the case that The Raw Earth range are prefect for male clients. They are subtle in scent and rich in vitamins and minerals. I experienced a Raw Earth pedicure last month and loved every minute of it. The exciting thing is that you can use this new range to compliment the existing SpaPedicure range, and add diversity to your salon menu. For eg you may wish to offer themed pedicures, such as a 'winter warmer' using the four step Raw earth ritual.

Thanks,
David

Zammo said:
Thanks for this I might invest in the products then and update my menu.
Is the footbuff a type of scrub??

Thanks
Danielle

k8tie said:
Just recieved my FREE Raw Earth Porfessional Pedi Kit from CND!!! The offers this month are amazing!!
Just wanting some advice on what you guys all chrage for this pedi- same as Spa or different??
Hi just place an order today and also will be receiving this Summer offer. Forgot to ask if Creative if they do an pedicure course, did a manicure and pedicure course yrs ago (ITEC) just want to up date my skills. And also do you need a model.

J

if you purchase the spa day course which covers spa mani and pedi, you get the spa kits free

doesnt cover training for solar mani or raw earth pedi tho
x

buttonmoon54321 said:
doesnt cover training for solar mani or raw earth pedi tho

:suprised: Didn't know there was separate training for each range???????????? :suprised:

Claddagh Nails said:
:suprised: Didn't know there was separate training for each range???????????? :suprised:

there isnt!

when you book the spa day course, you get taught the spa mani and pedi

you dont learn about the solar range or raw earth range
x

buttonmoon54321 said:
there isnt!

when you book the spa day course, you get taught the spa mani and pedi

you dont learn about the solar range or raw earth range
x

Thanks for clearing that up for me, still asleep here :zzz:
Was thinking that there was none, but safer to ask then be left in the dark.

Thanks Button, just curious.

J

I am still waiting for my raw earth kit (scratch subscription offer) - i rang them 2 weeks ago, and was told i would have it soon, anyway i rang scratch again yesterday only to be told that someone had took it upon themselves to put me down for the 15 for 12 offer - i told the person i spoke to "why would i keep ringing back asking about the raw earth if i didnt request it" anyway she said she would sort something out and get back to me - she didnt - so i rang again today and explained the situation again to another girl and was told that i was down for BOTH OFFERS - strange eh - anyway she said that she would get back in touch with me (and she did) - apparently she has been on to CND so it might look like im still gonna get my kit (i have to ring scratch on wednesday) i just hope to god that i get my kit

has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks David, I will probably purchase tomorrow. I get very excited about new products!!

Can't wait to get started.
Danielle

grantygeek said:
Hi Danielle,

Yeah, the footbuff is a raw sugar, water-activated, warming a.h.a foot scrub. It's definitely the case that The Raw Earth range are prefect for male clients. They are subtle in scent and rich in vitamins and minerals. I experienced a Raw Earth pedicure last month and loved every minute of it. The exciting thing is that you can use this new range to compliment the existing SpaPedicure range, and add diversity to your salon menu. For eg you may wish to offer themed pedicures, such as a 'winter warmer' using the four step Raw earth ritual.

Thanks,
David

i charge $55 for the raw earth and $35-50 on my other spa pedis.

k8tie said:

Latest posts

Back