Real seashells in the nails (look)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAYVIARN

Reaction score
Hi Ladies & Gents

Just wondering if yall can help me out. I have seen lots of nails like this (pic attached click on the link i was having trouble uploading this) and have been looking for these shells everywhere. I have purshased some on ebay but they are quite big more for 3d.

Do you think these are really shells or perhaps stickerss.

If you no of any sites i might be able to purshase please let me know.

Thanks in advance

C:\Documents and Settings\bfoster\My Documents\My :hug:pictures\seashells.jpg

You will need to copy and paste the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't find the picture

Hi hun, it looks like you have copied the link from your own documents on your pc which we cant get to, if you upload the pic to say photobucket or make your own album on here then we will be able to see it, Thanks hun,
Jo.xxx

Hi hun, it looks like you have copied the link from your own documents on your pc which we cant get to, if you upload the pic to say photobucket or make your own album on here then we will be able to see it, Thanks hun,
Jo.xxx

ok i aqm trying now
when i uplad it says i have used all my space? please help me out !!!!:cry:

You will need to copy and paste the link.
i think i have an album let me know if you can c the pics but this particular on is not in the album i am still trying figure it out

i think i have an album let me know if you can c the pics but this particular on is not in the album i am still trying figure it out
when sending the pic i am clicking attach but it says it's full is there another way of doing this? I have a photo album in my profile but i ont know how to get the pic here

Hi, i see the picture now, you have a talent! they are not my cup of tea but im sure that you have people who would want them, thanks for posting your pic. Jo.xxx

If they are real shells then they would be mega thick nails hun, maybe not such a good look. They look pretty but I think astheticaly they wouldnt be iykwim
Jen xx

Hi, i see the picture now, you have a talent! they are not my cup of tea but im sure that you have people who would want them, thanks for posting your pic. Jo.xxx

No i didn't do them i wanted to know if yall knew where i could get some shells like this from. I am starting to think they are stickers because i cant find them anywhere.

But thanks for the comments:lol:

oh i see, i dont know where you could get some of those, they might be stickers or someone somewhere has made nail art canes of sea shells??

I think they are real. A nail tec I know went to the beach and took some realy small sea shells and put them in acrylic the nails she made were fab, dont realy like these

They are real miniature star fish etc they also do miniature sea horses. If I can find the link (used to have it) to purchase them I will put it up for you x

gr8 detail, but crikey how does she do any work with them at this length. Guess wishfull thinking from my part - I wish I could ave them this length!!!!

Hey I found an English site that sell them but you are still gonna get the prob of them being too thick!! See what you think...

Coloured Craft Shells 5-15mm

Maxine x

They are real miniature star fish etc they also do miniature sea horses. If I can find the link (used to have it) to purchase them I will put it up for you x

Thank you all.

Bianca

Latest posts

Back