Reasons for nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessamie

Reaction score
I know there are plenty of threads regarding nail art for specific occasions but, after deciding to up my game on the nail art front, I thought about compiling a list of upcoming events etc which people may want nail art for.

Along with the obvious Halloween, Christmas etc. I've come up with these.
- Children in Need
- Poppy Day/Remembrance events and charities
- 5th November / Bonfire Night
- Movember

Can anyone add to the list of reasons for nail art?!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Breast Cancer Awareness
Valentines
St Patricks Day
St George's Day
Easter
New Baby/Baby Shower
Xxx

I know there are plenty of threads regarding nail art for specific occasions but, after deciding to up my game on the nail art front, I thought about compiling a list of upcoming events etc which people may want nail art for.

Along with the obvious Halloween, Christmas etc. I've come up with these.
- Children in Need
- Poppy Day/Remembrance events and charities
- 5th November / Bonfire Night
- Movember

Can anyone add to the list of reasons for nail art?!

You sound like where we're at. We have decided to promote nail art over Christmas and offer a transfer or glitter free of charge but ask for a donation to our chosen charity. We currently really only offer glitter.

I was trying to think of occasions but think we will only promote from December so will start proper in the new year.

I'm totally un creative do mini transfers or maybe some plates would be good!

You could look at cultural festivals as well such as diwali which is soonish I think!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had a client ask for the Scottish flag on accent fingers with crystals when she was going away for her anniversary. Also...

New Year
Prom
Concert (pop star)

Best reason for nail art....." Just because you can" :Love:

But I can't lol x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Chinese New Year ?
Birthdays ?
Christening ?
Birthdays ?
Isn't there a world book day? Could do like the burnish book look/burnt book?
To support any charity

Thank you everyone! Its defo something I want to start promoting, even if I am a bit pants at the detailed stuff! Am wicked at a polka dot though lol

Definitely going to look into some cultural festivals I think and maybe find out when various charities have their awareness months!

Asking for charity donations is a great idea, especially over Xmas when nail art and glitter are a must have!

Look in a diary, a few pages before the actual 'diary' bit starts there's usually a page dedicated to holidays & events throughout the year! :)

Mothers day

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

New series of a tv show (walking dead for example or Dr who!)
Modelling/pageants maybe ?
Sporting events!
Disney films

Valentine's Day?
The release of 50 shades of grey could be fun? Silver and lace.
World Cup?
The Olympics
Festivals

Thank you everyone! Some great ideas to be getting on with!

I've had no clients today so I literally spent the whole day putting some nail art on pops!

Over the next few days I'll be giving more of your ideas a whirl so thanks!!

Very rare (& therefore won't really help on this thread, but I just HAD to share)... Tonight I did '100th birthday' nails for a very special family friend who gets her royal telegram on Friday! ;D she was overjoyed with her nails bless her! xxxx

Very rare (& therefore won't really help on this thread, but I just HAD to share)... Tonight I did '100th birthday' nails for a very special family friend who gets her royal telegram on Friday! ;D she was overjoyed with her nails bless her! xxxx

Ahhh that's so sweet! I bet she loved having a pampering and getting her nails jazzed up! Did you take a pic? If you did, please share :)

I forgot!! I am going to her party on Friday though so il get a pic & post then :) xxxx

Here is the special birthday girl <3 xxxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413577668.887843.jpg

The pic isn't the clearest but she chose strawberry smoothie to match her party outfit & '100' in midnight swim xxxx

What a classy looking lady- she looks fabulous :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back