Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are a lucky bag missy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

So not so bored, you lucky old bag ...lol

No that's a reference to my general life. I get bored easily. Clothes, music, jobs, conversations, husbands....

Enjoying a glass of wine, sat listening to the waves hitting the sea wall in Scarborough. Had a huge delicious afternoon tea, scone was one of the best I've ever eaten. Having a lovely break x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Going on holiday on Monday!!

Finished my level 2 beauty today :D can't wait to start level 3 in september !x

I hit my slimming world target this morning! Going to have a nice treat tonight then back on it tomorrow. The work of maintaining starts now!

I hit my slimming world target this morning! Going to have a nice treat tonight then back on it tomorrow. The work of maintaining starts now!

Massive well done!! :hug:

Thank you x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403017430.030388.jpg Mmm yum

Reason 1.. I've had a fab day today :)
Reason 2.. I was first visitor to a lovely salon/home with amazing gardens.
Reason 3.. My youngest is going to be sooo happy tomorrow after school when she receives these...

Attachments

• 1403032846357.jpg
    1403032846357.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 75
  • 1403032856437.jpg
    1403032856437.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 77
Today's reason to be cheerful: I have finally learnt to embrace & enjoy waxing other ladies vaginas!
After 6 months of dreading every single intimate waxing appointment, I have managed to do 6 today, and (in a completely proud & professional way) have enjoyed every single one of them - and even got huge tips for two of them!

Beers on me this Friday :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

My puppy Tilly makes me cheerful because when I go to put her harness on her for a walk she pretends to be a sleep! Lazy lump. It's hilarious lol

Oh finally has a day off so nice walk and lunch with him

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Not much going right at the moment, but these two make me more than cheerful, always :)

Attachments

• 1403081851604.jpg
    1403081851604.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 104
I just saw a girl from school that was a complete cow to me. She's gotten really fat :D haha x

My girl such a comedian always has me laughing! I'm sat reading sg and when I look up I say "Marley where's your nappy gone" she simply looks back at me with a look of "are you serious mother??" And then she says "nappies there mummy" she had put it on my lap and I hadn't noticed! Then she squats down with a cheeky laugh and farts!!! Aghh what a lady lol!! Love her

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403113184.637895.jpg

New running shoes came! (that I posted about earlier) Not that I'll be running haha but good for walking the dogs and being on my feet! :D

The weather is fab :) x

Latest posts

Back