Recommending and selling footcream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryleigh

Reaction score
What do you all say to clients to make them understand the importance of using a professional foot cream daily. I tell each one that using a footcream daily is the healthiest thing that they can do for their feet but I have a hard time making them realize that they need more then the Jergens or Vaseline they are currently using. What do you all say or do to help sell your footcream?

Thanks so much!!

I tell them what I do!

I have in my TV room, my own box of treasures. It just looks like an ordinary nice box with a pretty lid BUT inside lurk the things I play with when I am watching the TV, because I can't sit still for very long (except when I'm on this site :D or doing nails) ... I get BORED.

OK ... in my box I have Solar Oil, various abrasives and buffers, a pair of cuticle nippers, Cucumber Heel Therapy, Solar Butter and a Scentsations hand and body lotion ... plus allot of other stuff un-related to nails.

It is all about getting your clients to establish a routine and if they (like half the world) usually find themselves in front of the TV of an evening .. this is the perfect place to give a little attention to their hands and feet. This is where they will daily use the products they buy from you if you make the suggestion to them ... getting them to use the product on a regular basis means they have to be in a regular place at a regular time when they can do it. Maybe this will help.

great idea geeg

you could also sell a little box of tricks

purchase a cheap small box and put solar butter/oil and cucumber heel thereapy, buffer etc

wow i think this could be a great retail opportunity for xmas

off to reaserch some boxes

Latest posts

Back