Recording on iPhone/iPad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
I am wondering if someone can help me, I want to make a small video on my iPhone/iPad and wondered I there was a way of doing it so I can stop and start the same recording is this possible.

I think you would need to make a series of videos and then make them into one by getting an app xoxo

Go to camera, slide from camera to camcorder in bottom right hand corner, then press the round button same as you would if you we're taking pictures, for,start and finish. Hth.

I am wondering if someone can help me, I want to make a small video on my iPhone/iPad and wondered I there was a way of doing it so I can stop and start the same recording is this possible.

There is a video/movie editing app for the iPad, a client told me about it. I believe it's called iMovie. But I'm unsure.

Hi folks sorted it now downloaded an app and it works perfectly

I make videos for You Tube and edit them with the IMovie app. It's basic but pretty good and straight forward. You can add pre loaded sound effects, trim clips, add photos and music...

Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back