Red underarms after waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi had a client just text me after having her underarms waxed thismorning and she has complained her underarms are sore and red and ased if there is anything she can put on them....:cry: I have never had this problem before is there anything I can advise her to used??:confused:

Thanks in advance guys xx

Something that is Aloe Vera based will sooth the area and take the redness away,
even if its after sun lotion lol, hth

Hi louise

thanks for the quick replay. will text her to let her know. x

If she can't get anything aloe vera based this evening a cold compress should do the trick
:hug:

Just to add that I have hot wax under my arms which is always fine, but if I have warm strip wax under my arms then my armpits go scarlet for a couple of days, and the skin starts to peel! Weird as I can have warm wax anywhere else on face or body with absolutely no reaction.

I always end up with red armpits after waxing, i think some people just do so nothing to worry about, I agree with the aloe vera suggestion, works for me x

Hi All

Thankyou so much for all the replays guys.
Most off my clients get a bit red after a underarm wax but just worried a bit as she said she was sore and red and asked if there was anything she could put on it.... xx

Latest posts

Back