Refused to treat client??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebbaby

Reaction score
I have a client whom I have treated now on numerous occasions with minx on her toes. She is a client whom does not like to listen as such to proffesional opinion and seems to think that she knows best.

I applied a set of minx going back in my dairy on the 7 september and when I went to that appt I removed the prev set of minx and noticed on her big toes they had bruising and slight onycholysis, I was a little doubtfull as to proceed however she told me her friend stood on her toes (both:irked::eek:) which has made them sore, I went on to say I was not happt as I feel they had been damaged and would feel better if she left them free of product to keep an aye on them.

She was adament I applied Minx, so I got her to sign her card next to the part I wrote that I suggested she not go ahead with treatment and if she done so then she would come back in 10 days for removal.

I went last week to apply minx again, now I had a sneaky feeling I would be unable to do them. I got there and looked and told her there was no way I was applying them, she almost cried,,,begged,,, I went onto prep, when I put my foot down and said NO WAY ,,,,,,, LOOK and explained, she nearly cried , saying OMG im gunnna loose my toe nail etc,,,,,YES I told her this, but some how she choose to ignore me, thinking she knew better.

I asked her, Did you not believe me 6 weeks ago, she said NO. ,,,WHY do clients ignore proffessional opinion? does she really think I would book a job in for 1hr time slot (mobile) drive to her house and not do the job obviously not getting paid if I could really do it,,,come on now,,,,,, I should of really asked for £10 call out charge!!!

I will attatch a few pics of the 2 nails they were awful,, I would like to ask what you all think was up with them as I have never come across anything like it. Her first appt about 1 week after she said her friend stood on her feet her big toes were slightly bruised near the eponychium and lateral side walls (inside) slight onycholysis setting in, more on her left toe.

The pics I will post when I have figured out how to were from last week,,they were almost verys soft like they had a blood blister under them.

What would you geeks suggets is wrong??

No idea apart from the friend standing on her (friend musta had big stomping boots on! lol) but Id be telling her to get to the docs quick smart to check there is no infection etc. I think you did the right thing not applying them, god knows why some clients will not listen to our advise, gets on my goat! lol
But to be honest some supposed pro's doing half a job or a bad job may make our clients think we incompantent (sp? lol)
Did minx on a lady yesterday, today got a txt to say thankyou for all the pampering I thought what?! I did the usual as taught previous minxer and just applied no santitaion, prep etc omg! :eek: xx

Latest posts

Back