Registering with S2 is quicker by telephone.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie86

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have tried to apply for membership with Sweet Squared twice now and am not hearing anything back. It's frustrating because I really want to go on their Shellac and Minx courses. I have a certificate supported by BABTAC for a complete nail technician course that I attended earlier this year. I was just wondering if maybe you need to have done your training with them or if you have to take a conversion course before they let you register?...But then I would have to register to do that wouldn't I??? Aghhhh, I'm so confused, lol. Hope somebody can help?

Thanks.

Once you have filled in the form on the sight you will get an email from a lady can't think of her name but I don't think it comes up as sweet squared!! Then you send her your info and ta dar your in!! Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm also BABTAC accredited and insured. Had no problems at all with them. Did you speak to anyone about your registration? Maybe they didn't receive your application?

In my case it took them literally a day and I was registered. They are very helpful.

I'll pm you email, phone number and name of the girl I dealt with- she was ever so nice.

Hopefully we'll get you there :) x

Thanks so much guys, I had an email to say send my certificate to them, so I did and I've not heard anything since. I'll give them a ring instead, thanks for the replies :D

I've had some trouble trying to register too. I filled in the form a couple of weeks ago and received the initial email asking for my certificate. I sent them my certificate but no response - sent it again and still no response. I thought maybe they don't accept my certificate so I've just given up now.

Thanks so much guys, I had an email to say send my certificate to them, so I did and I've not heard anything since. I'll give them a ring instead, thanks for the replies :D
That happened to me too and I posted a thread on here, it got sorted very soon after, turned out the girl who had been dealing with it had left!

Can I ask have any of you girls called S2 and asked about your registration?
The girls are mega busy all the time so if you have send all your qualifications to them they will be ready to give you your unique S2 number :D

Give them a call and listen to the warm welcome ;)
0845 210 6060

I've had some trouble trying to register too. I filled in the form a couple of weeks ago and received the initial email asking for my certificate. I sent them my certificate but no response - sent it again and still no response. I thought maybe they don't accept my certificate so I've just given up now.

Please, just ring them ... so much faster than an email response as the girls are on the phone so much and emails get pushed to the back burner plus there is a show on this weekend and these things also take priority when they come along.

There about 10 people or more in Customer Care who are there to help you. Just ring 08452106060

Hi, I phoned Sweet squared on Tuesday and spoke to a lovely lady called Jodie, who told me to email my qualifications over to her and my account should be set up in approximately 2 days, jodie did tell me that they are a a bit short staffed, therefore it might take a bit longer, maybe that's why there is a bit of a delay.

Hi, I phoned Sweet squared on Tuesday and spoke to a lovely lady called Jodie, who told me to email my qualifications over to her and my account should be set up in approximately 2 days, jodie did tell me that they are a a bit short staffed, therefore it might take a bit longer, maybe that's why there is a bit of a delay.

It's called ... There's a show on Sunday!! Olympia. :lol:

Hi, Just checking do I need to have my account set up to buy things at Olympia from the S2 stand? Really looking forward to the show..

Hi, Just checking do I need to have my account set up to buy things at Olympia from the S2 stand? Really looking forward to the show..

I believe not .. it a professional show for professionals

Perfect thanks as my S2 account hasn't been opened yet but they do have my certificates...

I will call them later, thanks again for all your replies.

Speak to Salon Geek Im sure thy are Sweet Squared? lol

Latest posts

Back