Removing calgel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura h

Reaction score
Do all of you calgel techs use the calgel remover (cant remember the name) I have got a small amount left and wondered if I could use my creative tip remover in place. Has anyone tried using a non calgel remover??

Thanks
Laura

Do all of you calgel techs use the calgel remover (cant remember the name) I have got a small amount left and wondered if I could use my creative tip remover in place. Has anyone tried using a non calgel remover??

Thanks
Laura

Hi Laura. I am not familiar with creative tip remover, but I have used removers from other product lines to remove Calgel. I have used acetone and the Bio remover. I prefer product remover over straight acetone as it's gentler.

My fave is the Bio remover. You can't even smell the acetone and it sorta smells good. Once my Calaway ran out, I didn't replace it.

Last edited:
i always use plain old acetone:green: no probs

thanks very much I wasnt sure if there was something special in the calgel one that I would be missing!!!!

Laura

i use the calaway one that calgel told me to remove anything

i'm a calgel user and like bagpuss i use plain old acetone without any probs hth x

Acetone for me too:)

I always use acetone I've mixed with a few drops of baby oil.

Acetone for me too....

Latest posts

Back