Removing Gelish from Toenails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsP

Reaction score
Hello! I only do Shellac and a lady has asked me to remove Gelish on Toes and do Shellac for her. I understand you need to break the seal?? How much filing is this please ladies and will my trusty Kanga be enough??:biggrin:

Do I break seal, then wrap same as Shellac?

Thank muchly:lol:

i had a friend who had gelish on her fingers, just did the same as i do for shellac and it was ok

Hi Mrs P,

The only thing you need to do different is to "break the seal" of the top coat by removing the shine, as the top coat has been designed so that a remover doesn't penetrate. Other than that soak and leave for 10 mins and pull off with orange wood stick just like Shellac ...

Hope this helps xx :wink2:

Sorry missed that bit, I use the Koala board from CND and it works a treat x

Hello! I only do Shellac and a lady has asked me to remove Gelish on Toes and do Shellac for her. I understand you need to break the seal?? How much filing is this please ladies and will my trusty Kanga be enough??:biggrin:

Do I break seal, then wrap same as Shellac?

Thank muchly:lol:

I only buff the big toes with a koala then I use foil , cotton wool and
d-solve give it about 7 mins and check with an orange wood stick you may need to add more D-solve, but after 15 mins and they will be off easy ,

aah thanks all!:biggrin: v helpful. was worried I would takes ages to do it! x

Latest posts

Back